The hardest game you have ever played!?

beebskadoo

IWBTG is by far the hardest. Super Meat Boy is another.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

casual detected, it's not hard, just gonna learn how to properly block and when to attack

That was my problem, when i played Dark souls i was a casual but now if i went back and played again i probably wouldn't say the same thing

IWBTG is by far the hardest. Super Meat Boy is another.

I have beaten all levels of super meat boy without dying. it's nowhere near as hard as IWBTG :P

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I have beaten all levels of super meat boy without dying. it's nowhere near as hard as IWBTG :P

Light world is a cakewalk. Dark World and The Kid levels are hard. But unlike IWBTG you know what is coming and you still die.

Light world is a cakewalk. Dark World and The Kid levels are hard. But unlike IWBTG you know what is coming and you still die.

I beat the first Kid level. it took me 2+ hours to do so. I left my computer on and tried to complete the second level the next day and the game crashed. I was pretty upset lol. haven't played since.

I found the dark world levels an actual challenge but not really that difficult.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

The Impossible Game? :P I don't really know, Spelunky is pretty damn hard, too, but that's just a learning curve in my opinion.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Games like Osu are very hard for me for some reason.  :huh:

I beat the first Kid level. it took me 2+ hours to do so. I left my computer on and tried to complete the second level the next day and the game crashed. I was pretty upset lol. haven't played since.

I found the dark world levels an actual challenge but not really that difficult.

haha beat the entire thing A+

Took me like 8 hours to do the kid level though.

haha beat the entire thing A+

Took me like 8 hours to do the kid level though.

If I recall  correctly, the only level I have to beat is the Kid level. everything else besides a few bandage girl levels is completed A+

Hail Sithis!

Probably SuperHexagon.

This x1000

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Zelda Ocarina of time. OR Pokemon Gold. that shit never ended my god. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Hello Kitty in the Adventure Island.

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

Zelda Ocarina of time. OR Pokemon Gold. that shit never ended my god. 

When I was a kid OOT and Majoras Mask was nearly impossible lol

Now I play them and breeze through them.

Hail Sithis!

When I was a kid OOT and Majoras Mask was nearly impossible lol

Now I play them and breeze through them.

I haven't played them since Childhood... I think the hardest on second thought had to be Wind Waker. That game was just stupid hard. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

I haven't played them since Childhood... I think the hardest on second thought had to be Wind Waker. That game was just stupid hard. 

I think you need to play Wind Waker again, you'll find it's probably the easiest Zelda game they made next to A Link Between Worlds...

My hardest game is either Kid Icarus for NES or Dragon Age Origins on Nightmare.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

I think you need to play Wind Waker again, you'll find it's probably the easiest Zelda game they made next to A Link Between Worlds...

My hardest game is either Kid Icarus for NES or Dragon Age Origins on Nightmare.

Well i mean it was stupid hard in the sense that there were no directions on what to do. It was just figure it out on your own. I literally put like 50+ hours into and never beat it. 

Kid Icarus was....just...plain unfair. you think a game with the word 'kid' in it would be able to be harnessed by a child but it was not the case with me...

Hail Sithis!

Ghouls and Ghosts on the C64. 

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

Lego Star Wars 2-- keep in mind I was 6 and HOTH FRCKIN BATTLE was impossible

Fractal R4- 4670k @ 3.4 Ghz- Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb- 2TB Wd Black- 256 GB Samsung SSD- Cosair 760w PSU- Corsair h80i- ASUS CU II GTX 780- ASUS VI Hero LGA 1150

Ghouls and Ghosts on the C64. 

haha remember the damn winter Olympics game? yeah! that shit was impossible.

I made a game in Game Dev Tycoon called Winter games and oddly enough it made millions...

that game ruined my childhood!

Hail Sithis!

The impossible game, Kami or Hitman Blood Money on pro (without murdering unless it was the target).

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

The impossible game, Kami or Hitman Blood Money on pro (without murdering unless it was the target).

I was pro at Blood money. My brother and I used to play that game for hours. I would meticulously take out targets with skill and precision and when it was his turn he would just kill everyone unmercifully. good times

Hail Sithis!