The hardest game you have ever played!?

beebskadoo

What is the hardest video game you have ever played?

Mine would have to be 'I wanna be the guy'

after that would be Spelunky. 

when I was a kid it would have been Mike Tyson's Punch Out xD

Let's hear yours!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

World's hardest game? :) I actually found skyrim on the hardest difficulty really annoying because I had to save every two seconds, and I couldn't really fight normally, I'd have to stealth 9/10 of the time.

Diamond 5 in League :)

Super Hexagon.

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

World's hardest game? :) I actually found skyrim on the hardest difficulty really annoying because I had to save every two seconds, and I couldn't really fight normally, I'd have to stealth 9/10 of the time.

I always played a stealth character so I never really had issues with hand to hand because they would be dead before it got to that point xD

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Sex.

You're doing it wrong...

Hail Sithis!

Use stagger magic with enchanted robes and jewelry and it is really not bad at all, dragons can mess you up though and anything you let get close.

Sex.

What is troubling you in that regard?

Core - EVGA Classified 3 | i7 980x | 12GB Corsair Dominator GT | Lian Li P80 | Corsair 128 Neutron GTX | 2 x WD 500gb Velociraptor | Asus Xonar Xense | 2 x EVGA 590 | Enermax Platimax 1500

Water Cooling - Alphacool NexXxos 360 Monsta | TFC 360 | Alphacool D5 Vario | Alphacool 250 Tube res | EK Supreme HF Nickle Plexi | 2 x EK Nickle Plexi 590 WB | Aquaero 5 XT

Silly as this sounds, Tarzan for gameboy color. Disney games had such poor design in the earlies

Let's hear yours!

Perfecting some of the Rayman games can be quite the challenge.  I also had a ridiculous time (actually couldn't do it) in Veteran in the MW games (1 and 2) because the rail shooter sections require you to not miss a shot.  Crysis 1 on the hardest level requires some serious sneaking skills.

Perfecting some of the Rayman games can be quite the challenge.  I also had a ridiculous time (actually couldn't do it) in Veteran in the MW games (1 and 2) because the rail shooter sections require you to not miss a shot.  Crysis 1 on the hardest level requires some serious sneaking skills.

Rayman 1 was one of the first games that I got for PC, I tried to beat it about 4 years ago and I still couldn't do it lol!

Hail Sithis!

What is the hardest video game you have ever played?

Mine would have to be 'I wanna be the guy'

after that would be Spelunky. 

when I was a kid it would have been Mike Tyson's Punch Out xD

Let's hear yours!

Spelunky? wow I didn't think it was that hard.  Anyways, my hardest game would be Dark Souls on PC.  Two thinks I learn't from that game. Never buy a game on release or pre-order it AND trying to rush a badly ported game is not a good idea, you die a lot

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

One of those crazy Japanese spaceship shooter games that look impossible but are just basically learning patterns.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

my hardest game would have to be all of the ones i couldn't beat

Im not sure what would be the hardest game for me, I think Metal Gear Solid 1 for PSX on the hardest difficulty setting was really hard. That and Silent Hill 1 for PSX on the hardest difficulty setting was hard too.

Ultimate 900D Build - Build Log (In Progress) - TheTechGenius MODs

the dating game irl

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

Wouldn't say Super Hexagon is that hard after you get a hang of controlling the triangle and what the patterns are.

Something like I wanna be the guy is stupidly hard, but in a kinda unfair way.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

Dark Souls for sure. No saves except for at bonfires and some insanely tough enemies

Super Hexagon and Electronic Super Joy

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Dark Souls for sure. No saves except for at bonfires and some insanely tough enemies

casual detected, it's not hard, just gonna learn how to properly block and when to attack

Yeezus was the best album of all time