Looking for a budget daily driver...

So I kinda need a laptop for school, video streaming and VERY VERY VERY light gaming. (There's this game called Duck Game on Steam that play with friends occasionally, it’s a pixelated game and can run on a potato that’s why I say light gaming) My budget is firm on $350 and under. So far, these are the laptops I’ve been interested in. 

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-330s-15ikb-15-6-laptop-intel-core-i3-4gb-memory-128gb-solid-state-drive-midnight-blue/6323662.p?skuId=6323662&ref=212&loc=1&extStoreId=1455&ref=212&loc=1&ds_rl=1260666&ds_rl=1260576&ds_rl=1266837&ds_rl=1266837&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvpXR1v3D4gIVEfDACh0isAlREAQYAyABEgIVl_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Yes, this one only has 4gb of ram. Not a problem, I can pop another 4gb stick in anytime. Or even an 8GB stick. I REALLY like the look of this one. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-15-db0066wm-15-Laptop-15-6-AMD-Ryzen-3-2200U-2-5-GHz-AMD-Vega-3-1TB-/123524339671

This one is dirt cheap, I would probably swap the HDD for an SSD or at least an SSHD.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-i5575-A427SLV-PUS-Inspiron-15-5000-Laptop-15-6-AMD-Ryzen-5-2500U-With-/113655292445

This one looks good, but again it would probably need more ram and possibly an SSD or SSHD. 

Does anybody have any other ideas for a budget daily driver laptop? 

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

That Lenovo looks pretty good. I would go with that.

I'm gonna go find my own tech support...

with BLACKJACK and HOOKERS!

(Welcome to LTT Forums)

Hey there fellow New Yorker,

I'd go with the Lenovo or the third option (with upgrades). That middle one looks really cheap IMO and does not seem like it would survive more than a few months as a daily driver.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

3 minutes ago, Votivee said:

Hey there fellow New Yorker,

I'd go with the Lenovo or the third option (with upgrades). That middle one looks really cheap IMO and does not seem like it would survive more than a few months as a daily driver.

Hello!

Yeah I only threw that cheap one in there because it was really cheap. I really like the Lenovo so that’s what I’m leaning towards.

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

Neither 3 of them are good options imo. For that budget you might want to go used

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128