What SSD would you guys recommend

Hamface55

I really would like to get an 500gb SSD but dont know which one to get. Should I even get 500gb? I was just planing on having windows and maybe csgo on it. Should I stick with only 250? Which one would you guys recommend? I dont really have a price range but I want it cheap but good. Here are the two I was looking at: https://www.amazon.com/Silicon-Power-Performance-Internal-SP512GBSS3A55S25/dp/B07997QV4Z/ref=sr_1_11?keywords=500gb+ssd&qid=1558604290&refinements=p_n_feature_three_browse-bin%3A14027459011&rnid=6797515011&s=pc&sr=1-11#customerReviews

https://www.newegg.com/hp-s700-500gb/p/N82E16820326752?Item=N82E16820326752

I would say SU800,MX500,WD Blue because the price isn't killing me. 

If you have the money you should get 500GB. Those and 1TB SSDs currently enjoy the best price to GB ratio, with a 250GB you're paying more for less.

As for the drive it depends on price. I'd be looking at whichever is cheaper in your region (look for sales), a Crucial MX500 or a WD Blue 3D.

You should also, if you have a compatible M.2 slot you don't mind filling, at this point consider a budget NVME drive. Their prices have really come down to the point that they are starting to compete with SATA SDDs. In particular I've recommend you check your local prices for the new WD SN500 Blue. It's slow for an NVME (about 1000MB/s real use) but unlike previous budget NVMEs it doesn't collapse under sustained reads/writes making it all around superior to any SATA SSD. More importantly I've been seeing it on sale for the same price as the Blue 3D making it a no brainer if you've got the slot for it.