Mirracast (wireless display) not working

Ninox
Go to solution Solved by GoodBytes,
14 minutes ago, Ninox said:

I have searched for a while now on the internet but I can't seem to find what to do. The problem is that I can't use wireless display on my pc and I don't know why. It says that it is not supported. What can I do to fix this. Thanks

You need a wireless card that is capable of supporting Miracast. Please note that Miracast is limited to 1080p 30Hz. 

You can get 1080p 60Hz if you have Intel WiDi capable wireless card and display.

I have searched for a while now on the internet but I can't seem to find what to do. The problem is that I can't use wireless display on my pc and I don't know why. It says that it is not supported. What can I do to fix this. Thanks

14 minutes ago, Ninox said:

You need a wireless card that is capable of supporting Miracast. Please note that Miracast is limited to 1080p 30Hz. 

You can get 1080p 60Hz if you have Intel WiDi capable wireless card and display.