ASUS RGB Header Not Working

Heyo,

So I redid the custom loop in my PC late last week, and now the RGB header on my Asus z370 Prime A isn't working. Aura is working and controls the the actual RGB lights on the motherboard itself, but none of my EK RGB components are lighting up anymore. I first I thought it was my splitter cable, but plugging each of the components in individually didn't work either, even after a couple Aura reinstalls and corresponding restarts. Everything else on the board (and the rest of the PC) seems to be working, so I highly doubt I inadvertently fried anything.

As far as what all I did while redoing my loop, I ended up doing basically a complete teardown, short of physically removing the motherboard from the case. The only possible thing I can think of that might have happened that's remotely related to this issue would be getting a little bit of water on the LED strip in my EK reservoir, but I took care of that pretty quickly, and I'm pretty sure the system was off during that, since I don't think I did any other flushing/filling after I finished the cable management and actually turned the system back on (it was a long 3 days lol). 

I haven't been able to find another example of these particular symptoms happening, so I'm at a loss. Any help would be appreciated.

If it's under warranty you could try RMA'ing it but you'll be out a motherboard for a few weeks.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 4ghz @ 1.35v  CPU Cooler: Mugen 5 Rev b  Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon  GPU: Zotac RTX 2060 +150/+1000 Memory: 16GB Viper 4 @ 3200 CL14 Samsung B-die  Storage: 1TB Patriot VPN100 NVMe; 500GB 860evo; 128gb 840pro CaseCooler Master Q500L  PSU: CX750M V2 Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Other: 6 Corsair LL Fans; 2 aRGB Strips

Reinstall windows and then install the latest Lighting Control software from Asus. I had a similar problem, except nothing was working and this fixed it.. 

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

Got it; another Aura reinstall, this time with CCleaner clearing out registry issues, and flipping the plug around worked.