do you guyz have data caps.

Tocsin_786

We've got Time Warner's 30/5 plan. They say they don't have any data caps but I believe deep in their AUP or EULA there's a 7.5TB limit before they force you to upgrade to a business line. We're on an incredibly over-crowded node though so this is near impossible to hit anyway, I've tried a few times :P. Then we've got a family plan from Net10 for our phones which is technically unlimited but you only 2.5GB before they throttle you to 1X.

"Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn

I'm with shaw I get 50 down 5 up, I have no cap but that's only because the plan I have is old.

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

British Telecom FTTC (VDSL2+)

76 down, 19 up, £26/month (includes phone too, no cap)

although I get 65d/15u irl and £15 line rental

Compatible with Windows 95

I live in the USA and I have Comcast Cable right now, I don't have a CAP.  I will be moving to a new house soon though, and ill have Verizon FIOS (Fiber), and that is also Unlimited, no CAP. I wouldn't pay for internet if there was a CAP, it makes no sense to me for a Computer Internet to have a CAP.  For a Cell Phone internet, yeah I can understand that. I get 5GB /month for my Cell Phone internet, and thats AT&T. But I don't use my phone internet that much, im always on WIFI.

Ultimate 900D Build - Build Log (In Progress) - TheTechGenius MODs

No caps for either internet or phone data, but Sprint's data plan is so slow that it isn't worth it unless I have absolutely no other way connecting to the internet.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

no caps

time warner

30 mbps down

3-4 mbps up

65 bucks a month

I hate this, I want google fiber/swedish internet.

WHY CAN'T I HAVE BEEN BORN A SWEDE !!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY CAN'T I BE 7 FEET TALL TOO WHERE I WALK IN A ROOM PEOPLE THROW THEMSELVES ON ME !!!!!!

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...