"EA and YouTube producers broke FTC rules with Battlefield 4 promotion"

Kevinkt

Seriously, this was quite obvious. LevelCap, a channel that CENTERS around Battlefield, has barely said a fucking word about all of the game-breaking issues. 

Fuck you EA, and also fuck the channels who willingly took the money from EA to not talk about the issues.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

I'm not surprised but anything these days...

CPU: i7-4770k (LM modded) - MB: GA-Z87X-UD3H - RAM: HyperX, 16GB 1866MHz - GPU: Palit GTX 980Ti Super - Storage: 1TB HDD + 500GB/120GB SSD (850 Evo/840) - Monitor: Predator XB271HU - PSU: 700W BeQuiet 80+ Gold

I always knew because LevelCap never said anything bad about the game.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Seriously, this was quite obvious. LevelCap, a channel that CENTERS around Battlefield, has barely said a fucking word about all of the game-breaking issues. 

Fuck you EA, and also fuck the channels who willingly took the money from EA to not talk about the issues.

Yeah, I know EA is giving said people alot of money but they should of reported it to the FTC

It's why I only trust RussianBadger. 

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

agree, Lvlcap is licking Eas Ass

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest that Frankie and Jack would do this.

Several of them are hackers also, Frankie got busted for it in DayZ.

No recoil/No Spread hacks are very popular with most of the top Youtubers.

with a little tweaking they are very very difficult to spot on video.

'have thereby broken FTC rules and could face serious fines from the government agency'

yes, american law applies to the whole world once again, but that's another story.

They were going to post videos about the game anyway, why not make a little extra money from them? 

Several of them are hackers also, Frankie got busted for it in DayZ.

Do provide proof, would be interesting to see how uneducated the person who said that is.

No recoil/No Spread hacks are very popular with most of the top Youtubers.

Do you really, honestly think they would risk their job (most of the 'top Youtubers' do it as a living, so...) in order to make it seem like they're good? Some even livestream (or if they don't, generally it's for good reasoning) when playing a game. Would you risk it all when livestreaming to hack? I wouldn't even dream of it.

Some have played games for years and played in the competitive scene in many games. They are good at the games they play, stop whining and move on. 

Do provide proof, would be interesting to see how uneducated the person who said that is.

Do you really, honestly think they would risk their job (most of the 'top Youtubers' do it as a living, so...) in order to make it seem like they're good? Some even livestream (or if they don't, generally it's for good reasoning) when playing a game. Would you risk it all when livestreaming to hack? I wouldn't even dream of it.

Some have played games for years and played in the competitive scene in many games. They are good at the games they play, stop whining and move on. 

EA paid out $200,000 on top of their income from Youtube.

So ya, it's worth the risk and No spread/Recoil hacks if properly configured are actually very difficult to spot, especially if the video is edited heavily and you don't see the entire round/score.

1) He was caught ON VIDEO using a god mode hack which when activated causes the temperature icon in DayZ (Mod) to flash yellow.

and his health was zipping back to 100% in between cuts of the video DURING a firefight with 6 or more people.  His ammo was also resetting to full in the video.

2)Server admins posted logs of his hacking.

He was banned from several servers using various names but his IP got out and was shared among several admins who share ban lists and info.

3) Frankie posted a 2 page rambling, made no sense defence of what was happening in the video on Reddit which was promptly shot full of holes by readers and video editing experts.

Frankie deleted it after it was proven his claims were full of shit....  His major claim being the flashing yellow health icon was a result of post processing effects and Youtube.

any with any experience editing video knows that is complete bullshit.

4) Frankie has filed dozens of bogus copyright take down claims of videos showing proof of his hacking.

that is why you don't see videos on Youtube because he makes copyright claims for the footage despite it falling under fair use laws.

If you do a google search of "FrankieIn1080p hacking" chances are you'll get a Youtube link to a video which has been taken down

because of a copyright claim by.........FRANKIEIN1080P

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTAzNTI4MzA0.html

I don't even know why they paid FrankieOnPC, sure he has 1.3 million subs, but he posts like a video every other day, and most of them aren't even about battlefield, usually commentary over battlefield gameplay...

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

IGN was completely silent on PC issues, and gave the game high ratings. They were silent for a long while on console versions. They then ran ridiculous articles from EA/Dice blaming Sony for servers (when the game was broken still on PC lol).

I find companies like IGN the bigger problem. Hell they gave Star Wars the Old Republic their Editor's choice award and that game had a gigantic memory leak all through beta and the game engine was a turd.

Maybe if game review sites gave games legit reviews and immediately ran stories on game issues (from all publishers not just ones that haven't paid them off), then companies like EA wouldn't and couldn't keep releasing crap.

IGN also predicted the death of the PC in 2001, 2009... That website is a joke.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

hell, the caption in the thumbnail is "needs fixing".

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

EA paid out $200,000 on top of their income from Youtube.

So ya, it's worth the risk and No spread/Recoil hacks if properly configured are actually very difficult to spot, especially if the video is edited heavily and you don't see the entire round/score.

1) He was caught ON VIDEO using a god mode hack which when activated causes the temperature icon in DayZ (Mod) to flash yellow.

and his health was zipping back to 100% in between cuts of the video DURING a firefight with 6 or more people.  His ammo was also resetting to full in the video.

2)Server admins posted logs of his hacking.

He was banned from several servers using various names but his IP got out and was shared among several admins who share ban lists and info.

3) Frankie posted a 2 page rambling, made no sense defence of what was happening in the video on Reddit which was promptly shot full of holes by readers and video editing experts.

Frankie deleted it after it was proven his claims were full of shit....  His major claim being the flashing yellow health icon was a result of post processing effects and Youtube.

any with any experience editing video knows that is complete bullshit.

4) Frankie has filed dozens of bogus copyright take down claims of videos showing proof of his hacking.

that is why you don't see videos on Youtube because he makes copyright claims for the footage despite it falling under fair use laws.

If you do a google search of "FrankieIn1080p hacking" chances are you'll get a Youtube link to a video which has been taken down

because of a copyright claim by.........FRANKIEIN1080P

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTAzNTI4MzA0.html

great. he hacks in Dayz. I actually could care less, he's putting out relatively interesting content (I haven't watched dayz videos from him in over a year)

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

great. he hacks in Dayz. I actually could care less, he's putting out relatively interesting content (I haven't watched dayz videos from him in over a year)

He hacks in BF3/4 also, along with several other Youtuber's he joins up with and knows in real life.

Learn what to look for and you'll see, many of them use No Spread/Recoil hacks.

Part of the reason these guys get away with it is their position on Youtube, nobody wants to risk having their channels shut down because of Copyright strikes

because Frankie and co are very fond of filing them and Youtube is more then willing to accept them regardless if they are bogus and the videos fall under fair-use laws.

It's why I only trust RussianBadger.

I have played with Russian badger :)

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

What are the hacks for BF4? Like what do they do? Just curious.

It's a shame, they will probably be screwed and have their YouTube channel taken down? Or maybe something more severe like a fine. A big fine.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

as long as the content is entertaining they could tell me that sand cakes are where its at. I for my part only care about EA getting a nice litle kick, to get them back on track.

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

He hacks in BF3/4 also, along with several other Youtuber's he joins up with and knows in real life.

Learn what to look for and you'll see, many of them use No Spread/Recoil hacks.

Part of the reason these guys get away with it is their position on Youtube, nobody wants to risk having their channels shut down because of Copyright strikes

because Frankie and co are very fond of filing them and Youtube is more then willing to accept them regardless if they are bogus and the videos fall under fair-use laws.

Lol, Lvlcap and Frankie and jackfrags are not even that good, even i am better than them in bf4.

Only other that is better is Xfactorgaming.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 4,6GHZ OC MB: MSI Mpower z77  RAM: Kingston Genesis 1600Mhz CL9 16GB

GPU: ASUS R9 290 Direct CUII  PSU: Corsair AX 860

hell, the caption in the thumbnail is "needs fixing".

This is his ONLY video regarding the subject. And he doesn't bring it up often. If I'm correct, in the video he pretty much only talks about weapon/vehicle balance. I don't think he talks about the game-breaking bugs in any amount of deep detail.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Is xfactor involved in this? I can't find anywhere that it does.

If not, good for him!

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Lol, Lvlcap and Frankie and jackfrags are not even that good, even i am better than them in bf4.

Only other that is better is Xfactorgaming.

Levelcap and Jackfrags aren't using them, that's clear from their videos

but there's another british guy linked to them who's name I can't remember who does so pretty blatantly

so much so that he literally sits for hours scrubbing the comments under his videos if you so much as hint

that you think there's something fishy about his ability to maintain pinpoint accuracy on his targets regardless of

weapon.

Frankie, well he got caught, simple as that and used his position to wipe out all evidence of it on Youtube

and even Dailymotion and Liveleak..

Even some of their fans admit that they appear to be using hacks but stick around because they make good videos

kinda like reality TV shows, you know it's fake and staged but it's still entertaining.

Is xfactor involved in this? I can't find anywhere that it does.

If not, good for him!

I think it's safe to say that anyone who got invites to EA events, exclusive footage and interviews very likely got some of that money from EA.