Fortnite HWID Banned

I got hwid banned in season 8 of fortnite. I cheated in the first week of Fortnite on another windows version and on another account.

1. How did they find me NOW

2. What kind of hardware is banned

3. My account isnt banned its only my PC i can play on this account using my phone or my playstation!

Sorry, we dont help people who hack figure things out. Best of luck!

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

They probably did it in waves, Rock* used to do that. You could go almost a whole year without getting any kind of ban. But it also depended highly on what you did, as their anti-cheat system is ass. I'm sure Forknife's anti-cheat is actually decent enough to catch most things. In GTA for example, crashing someone's game was instantly detectable and you were guaranteed a ban within 3 days. But give yourself 200 billion, spend it all on shit, and you'll never be found out. So really it depends on what you did in the game.

Personally, I would bet that someone reported you for hacking sometime after you actually did, then your account got looked at months (hell maybe even a year) later and now we're here. I'm just speculating though, based on my experience with GTA Online. HWID ban on PC likely means you can change one component which would change your HWID and be off playing again. (that's a guess too, as mod menues for GTAO were locked to your HWID so you couldn't redistribute them, and if you changed out any part on your PC that changed your HWID, the menue wouldn't work and you'd have to go through the process of asking a menue mod to reset it for you).

So here's my attempt to answer your questions:

1) see my wall of text abouve

2) whatever device it was that you modded on. I'm assuming your PC.

3) change something about your PC, like a new RAM kit, should change the HWID (but as said abouve, that's a guess, I don't know for sure if that works)

2 hours ago, MadArceus said:

I don't hack I stopped after a day because I felt bad.

Well....... Thats what you get son for cheating.

HWID changes if you remove, add or change a part of your computer. Something like taking a stick of RAM or replacing the GPU will change your HWID afaik. If it's permanent you have to make a new account.

My stuff:

Spoiler

CPU :  Intel i5 8400 | GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3600MHz

Mouse : Logitech G502 HERO SE | Keyboard : Mountain Everest Max w/ Cherry MX Brown

Headset : Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro 250Ω w/ AT2020USB+

Monitor : Acer XF240H @  144Hz

9 hours ago, MadArceus said:

I got hwid banned in season 8 of fortnite. I cheated in the first week of Fortnite on another windows version and on another account.

1. How did they find me NOW

2. What kind of hardware is banned

3. My account isnt banned its only my PC i can play on this account using my phone or my playstation!

The people who run the servers have a lot of power to track people, you know?  And once a cheater, always a cheater.  No one here likes cheaters.