Aura Sync.. Not detecting anything..

Can't get it to work no matter what I do..

It use to work just fine.. like a week ago but after messing with something I can't get it to work no matter what I do..

I try to uninstall everything, use the Aura Cleaner, clear registry with CCleaner, "unblock" zip in right click, properties.. Unplug PC.. NOTHING is working..

It was detecting only my RAM (Trident Z RGB) but now I can't get it to do that.. One version says to plug something compatible into motherboard and another says that AuraService can't be found..

Anyone had a similar problem and found a solution (preferably without reinstalling windows)??? Everything worked fine until I accidentally deleted an entire folder and now no matter what I try re-installing, it wont work..

X470 Crosshair VII

Ryzen 2600

Radeon VII

Trident Z RGB 3600 c16

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

42 minutes ago, ch3w2oy said:

Can't get it to work no matter what I do..

It use to work just fine.. like a week ago but after messing with something I can't get it to work no matter what I do..

I try to uninstall everything, use the Aura Cleaner, clear registry with CCleaner, "unblock" zip in right click, properties.. Unplug PC.. NOTHING is working..

It was detecting only my RAM (Trident Z RGB) but now I can't get it to do that.. One version says to plug something compatible into motherboard and another says that AuraService can't be found..

Anyone had a similar problem and found a solution (preferably without reinstalling windows)??? Everything worked fine until I accidentally deleted an entire folder and now no matter what I try re-installing, it wont work..

X470 Crosshair VII

Ryzen 2600

Radeon VII

Trident Z RGB 3600 c16

I had the same issue...

Make sure you have Aura uninstalled completely.. restart pc... Navigate to your motherboard's drivers, download the latest aura version.

Now.. find the ZIP file you downloaded, go to properties and at the bottom make sure you check "unblock" then hit apply. Resume the installation.

Edit: Oof Didn't see you tried the Unblock.. I also had to update my bios.

Did you check if your cables are properly seated on your motherboard?

6 minutes ago, Squanchy said:

I had the same issue...

Make sure you have Aura uninstalled completely.. restart pc... Navigate to your motherboard's drivers, download the latest aura version.

Now.. find the ZIP file you downloaded, go to properties and at the bottom make sure you check "unblock" then hit apply. Resume the installation.

Edit: Oof Didn't see you tried the Unblock.. I also had to update my bios.

Did you check if your cables are properly seated on your motherboard?

Every time I think about checking the cables I remember the back IO and PCH isn't detected either and there's no cables I'm aware of for those.. Everything is stuck on rainbow.. 

I think I might restore windows... Again... 

These companies really need to work on their software.. There's no way its that complicated. Fucking lazy bastards. Asus is one of the biggest companies and just can't get it together.. Fucking ICUE is leagues ahead of anything Asus has or will probably ever have.. I wish I could use non corsair shit with their software.. 

I hope Gigabyte makes X570 boards as good as they did Z390.. Aura Sync really does suck.. I mean they all have issues but my X470 Gaming 7 and Z390 Aorus Ultra were just fine and never had an issue.. 

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build