Newly Built Computer Seems To Be Underperforming In All Aspects

Coldhandss
22 minutes ago, Coldhandss said:

Also how were the results from the benchmark tests I ran?

Also noticed that my old pc would restart much faster than my new pc, it's not a huge problem but seemed strange, I hit restart and the restart loading icon hits for about 20 seconds, then another 20-30 seconds to get back to windows. Old pc would do all this in 20 seconds.

Boot times can vary quite a bit for the first few days after a fresh windows install. It could be applying updates during the shutdown or start up processes.

The wireless information that I see looks good. Signal strength seems good and ping times are consistent. If your download speeds are still suffering, the next best step to take here would be to restart your wireless router. Although, as I said above, Windows could be downloading updates in the background and that may have an effect on your download speeds in other programs.

As far as the benchmark score goes, it looks to be in line with other systems of similar specs.

i7-4790k @ 4.7GHz, 16GB DDR3 @1866MHz, MSI Gaming X 8G GTX 1080@2060MHz, 500GB SSD, 2TB Raid 0 HDD, 240GB Raid 0 SSD, EVGA SuperNOVA 850W PSU, Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed

27 minutes ago, southpaw5271 said:

Boot times can vary quite a bit for the first few days after a fresh windows install. It could be applying updates during the shutdown or start up processes.

The wireless information that I see looks good. Signal strength seems good and ping times are consistent. If your download speeds are still suffering, the next best step to take here would be to restart your wireless router. Although, as I said above, Windows could be downloading updates in the background and that may have an effect on your download speeds in other programs.

As far as the benchmark score goes, it looks to be in line with other systems of similar specs.

Awesome to hear thanks again for your help, have one last issue (maybe not even an issue).

When restarting PC, my rig would make a slight click/scratch sound, didn’t think anything of it.

but I was just in a game and I loaded flaps (not recording though) and for about 20 seconds I heard the clicking/scratching sound, which seems odd with no hdd.

is this normal?

2 minutes ago, Coldhandss said:

Awesome to hear thanks again for your help, have one last issue (maybe not even an issue).

When restarting PC, my rig would make a slight click/scratch sound, didn’t think anything of it.

but I was just in a game and I loaded flaps (not recording though) and for about 20 seconds I heard the clicking/scratching sound, which seems odd with no hdd.

is this normal?

That does sound odd, but PCs can make noises from components that you might not expect. Are you sure that the sound is not coming from the speakers? If you disconnect the speakers and no longer hear the noise, it is most likely interference from the power supply or other components.

i7-4790k @ 4.7GHz, 16GB DDR3 @1866MHz, MSI Gaming X 8G GTX 1080@2060MHz, 500GB SSD, 2TB Raid 0 HDD, 240GB Raid 0 SSD, EVGA SuperNOVA 850W PSU, Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed

2 minutes ago, southpaw5271 said:

That does sound odd, but PCs can make noises from components that you might not expect. Are you sure that the sound is not coming from the speakers? If you disconnect the speakers and no longer hear the noise, it is most likely interference from the power supply or other components.

Was for sure coming from the rig, was just weird sounded like a hdd struggling which is impossible, and its only happened when I loaded fraps

On 5/6/2019 at 1:32 PM, Coldhandss said:

Was for sure coming from the rig, was just weird sounded like a hdd struggling which is impossible, and its only happened when I loaded fraps

Your card is fine 7000 isnt the best score for rtx 2080 but i would expect it from base rtx 2080.Try to locate where the noise is coming from unless you use AIO cooler it is probably just cable touching fan or fan with bad bearing.Some RTX cards have coil whine,which is noticeable under the load but that sounds like high pitch buzzing.

My PC --- CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x @ 4.3 || MoBo: Asus strix x470-F || RAM:32GB@3400mhz  4x8GB Corsair vegeance pro RGB || Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro AIO || GPU: Sapphire Rx5700 XT nitro+ || PSU: Corsair rm750i || Case: Thermaltake TG 31 RGB || SSD: 1x hp ex900 nvme 500gb 3x crusial mm500 1tb || Corsair M65 elite & Corsair platinum K95 || 2x Acer ed323 qura 1440p@144hz + Samsung c27fg70 1080@144hz.tb