Antec DP301M Air Flow

Hi,

There's mini build plan going on but couldn't find a good review that explains about this, in depth.

Mobo: Asus ROG STRIX B360-I GAMING 8th Gen mini-ITX

CPU: i7 8700 (Non K)
Cooler: Cryorig H7

Case: Antec DP301M

The whole concept of this build is a compact footprint but with good airflow, because this might be used in a non-air-conditioned space from time to time. Also, the case dealer made me an offer, which I can't deny.

A good review of this case will be much appreciated.

i7 10700K ○ TUF Gaming Z490 Plus (Wifi) ○ Corsair HS H100i Platinum RGB AIO ○ Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x16 GB 3200Mhz ○ Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 NVMe SSD ○ iGame RTX 3080 10 GB Ultra OC ○ Cooler Master 850W ○ Lian Li Lancool II Mesh

On 5/5/2019 at 3:34 AM, mobe5 said:

The whole concept of this build is a compact footprint but with good airflow, because this might be used in a non-air-conditioned space from time to time. Also, the case dealer made me an offer, which I can't deny.

I personally would grab a Thermaltake Versa H18 TG or a Coolermaster NR400 over that case since your primary concern is airflow. They can usually be found for around $45-60 USD

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

15 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Thermaltake Versa H18 TG or a Coolermaster NR400

They aren't available where I live but the below mentioned are available.

1. Gamdias TALOS E1

2. Antec P5 Ultimate Silent

3. Bitfenix Prodigy Window

i7 10700K ○ TUF Gaming Z490 Plus (Wifi) ○ Corsair HS H100i Platinum RGB AIO ○ Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x16 GB 3200Mhz ○ Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 NVMe SSD ○ iGame RTX 3080 10 GB Ultra OC ○ Cooler Master 850W ○ Lian Li Lancool II Mesh

6 hours ago, mobe5 said:

They aren't available where I live but the below mentioned are available.

1. Gamdias TALOS E1

2. Antec P5 Ultimate Silent

3. Bitfenix Prodigy Window

Of the three, the Bitfenix Prodifgy M has arguably the best airflow, but it's still nothing to write home about. The Antec P5 is silenced focused so airflow tends to suffer, and the Gamdias falls somewhere in the middle. If they're all around the same price, I'd probably opt for the Bitfenix, as it has the best build quality as well.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25