From G502 to G305

smolkomartin1

Hi guys,

I am in a market for a new mouse and my two 2 only requirements are: a) it needs to be wireless and b) it needs to be white 

I currently own a G502 and it fits me really well. I planned to buy a MX Master 2S, but the size of back and forward buttons I kinda don't like as they are the only additional buttons I use (and I use them a lot). So then I started thinking about G305 ans G703. I liked the G703 more but cannot find the white version anywhere in stock (I live in Europe). So now I am staring at the G305, but I fear it will be a little bit too small for my hands. Do you think that will be the case?

Thanks!

I went from a G502 to G305, ask away!

It is dramatically small going from a G502 to G305 for the first week or so especially with the lack of thumbrest on the G305, but I eventually got used to it as I have fairly small hands to begin with and so G502 was quite large for me already.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

I don't think it has white version.. I assume it's a skin from color ware or mightyskin.. Anyway g703 is just G403 with light speed support and you need  extra $100 for the mousepad. 

G305 is indeed smaller but not by much. Its for small to medium large hand so let's see.. It's for hand size at around 16-17.5cm L and 7-8cm W. 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

6 hours ago, Hiya! said:

I don't think it has white version.

There is a white G305, In fact I own one. G703 also had a white version at launch. Image result for g305 white

12 minutes ago, b emoji said:

There is a white G305, In fact I own one. G703 also had a white version at launch. Image result for g305 white

I was referring to the G703 but guess you are right they are just hard to find. 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

I went from g502 to g703. I loved the g502 but wanted wireless, I looked at the g305 but it was too small for me, I’ve got pretty long fingers. 

I went with the g703 and im very happy with it. I only have to charge it about once a week. I did miss the thumb rest from the 502 but got over it when I changed my grip a little and it worked out better comfort wise while playing for long sessions. 

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

I just bought G305 several days ago and while it is kinda perfect mouse for me (shape,small size,nice buttons,long battery life,best sensor) I can't stand with it's scroll wheel. I own also kone pure military and after it's wheel this 305 wheel is even kinda painful to use,it is very stiff and not comfortable for browsing or using in game,can someone relate to my words or will I get used to it or should I change my mouse? Any recommendations ?

GPU - R9 390 Nitro   ///   CPU - Intel 3570K   ///   RAM - G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)   ///   HDD - 3TB + 1TB / SSD - Crucial MX100 256GB 
PSU - EVGA 750 G2   ///   Case - be quiet! - Silent Base 800   ///   Corsair A70 Cooler