What is the one company you fan buy/girl over?

joelthezombie15

If I were a fan boy of anything it'd be Asus motherboards; I love them so much!

Ooh, I forgot I'm a newly minted Func fanboy thanks to their MS-3 mouse! First mouse in history to fit my hand 100%.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I love AMD as a company, and I will buy things because of that like my amd branded ddr3, but I would not say that I am a fanboy, because I take time to research the pros and cons of the amd vs intel "battle" and know that both amd and intel have their uses in different scenarios and budgets.

but I am a huge fan of MSI graphics cards and I want to get my hands on some club 3d gear,

I like ASUS and gigabyte,  AsRock motherboards,

and coolermaster I am currently rocking a hyper 212+ and a GX750 psu

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

I have a huuuuge brand preference for ASUS. Nearly everything I own is made by them.

Sabertooth 990FX

ASUS PB27Q

Nexus 7

ASUS Zenbook UX31E

I'd say that AMD and Corsair are in a close race for second place in my brand preferences. I buy AMD to promote competition and I recommend Corsair cases and RAM to first time builders.

The forum looks awesome btw...

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Valve fanboy reporting in. Not really a fanboy of any hardware company to be honest, they just vary to much between products.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

ASUS and Corsair were the ones I got most of my things from for my first build. I will only buy Seagate HDD's. Everything else im not too worried about. What ever looks coolest. MSI Twin Frozr 560Ti, like a boss. :P

I dont really fanboy over tech companies (just tech in general) but I do love Rockstar Games, DICE, Deep Iover, and Ubisoft :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Honestly... ASRock. Not because they're any better than Gigabyte/ASUS, etc, but because they have budget boards that meet the users requirements and look good - not great, just good.

Hard to tell... I really like SteelSeries Mousepads, especially the qck ones... Other than that I'd say it's unwise to be a hard fanboy... I've read Asus a lot, I've had multiple Laptops of them in my house, some of them awesome, some of them worst shit I have spent money on ... ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

CM Storm line.  Asus.  Glock.  Toyota.  Husqvarna.  Samsung.  Here are my criteria.  I have to have used more than one of their products in the same time period.  The products cannot be identical.  I must have loved them.  I must have recommended them to friends.  They must have mentioned to me at some time to have liked the product whether or not they own one.  Thus the short list.

Laws only govern the honest.