What is the one company you fan buy/girl over?

joelthezombie15

Mine are Nzxt, Kingston, EVGA, and MSI i just love them SOOO much

i guess fan boy is used in the wrong way. but a brand that has done you no wrong and that you really like

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I'm not particularly a fan boy of any brand, however I do prefer some brands over others. I think mainly it comes down to Corsair, ASUS and EVGA.

the only thing im a fan boy for is quality. i have no bias towards any manufacturer unless they let me down personally.

companies who do not honor there guarantees like powercolour i will go out of my way to say dont buy, because if they can ignore a genuine request for help from me they will do the same for you.

the only other brand i cant recommend is razer. the first time they were very helpful but the second when i tried to return a mouse that had broken again within 12 months they refused point blank claiming i had misused it... odd! i didnt even tell em what had broke, just asked for an rma number...

then again i did put a review up on there site saying the first mouse developed a fault within 6 months but i also said razer were on top of it and gave me a replacement within 2 weeks.

but other than that i see no reason to pick 1 brand above another. you get what you pay for in most cases.

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Xfi extreme gamer | Antec 902

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel

the only thing im a fan boy for is quality. i have no bias towards any manufacturer unless they let me down personally.

companies who do not honor there guarantees like powercolour i will go out of my way to say dont buy, because if they can ignore a genuine request for help from me they will do the same for you.

the only other brand i cant recommend is razer. the first time they were very helpful but the second when i tried to return a mouse that had broken again within 12 months they refused point blank claiming i had misused it... odd! i didnt even tell em what had broke, just asked for an rma number...

then again i did put a review up on there site saying the first mouse developed a fault within 6 months but i also said razer were on top of it and gave me a replacement within 2 weeks.

but other than that i see no reason to pick 1 brand above another. you get what you pay for in most cases.

Just reminded me seeing you here, you PMd me but I can't reply as in your account settings you don't allow PM's

What a boring bunch of replies..."I don't fanboy over anyone, that's just silly don't you know?"

CM Storm (not Cooler Master in general) - Most of all, they have good communication with their customers and the enthusiasts. They could quite easily have lumped for the same cheap OEM Razer uses and started releasing laser mice with astronomical DPI, but instead they start releasing mechanical keyboards with Filcos OEM and experimenting with others, because that's what people wanted. They gave people the option of having all 4 of the main switches when no other gaming company did (and still barely anyone does). They were first to market with green switches. They removed the excessive branding in response to people complaints. They released form factors people asked for (the CM Storm TK). They started implementing the best mouse sensors even though it meant they couldn't use huge DPI for suckering people in. All companies claim to "listen" and most probably do, but CM Storm are one of the very few who actually make decisions based on what they hear.

Lian Li - Beautiful cases with insane layouts. When everyone is releasing the same old bullshit, it's nice to see a company trying new things. Silverstone used to qualify in this regard as well, but not so much anymore.

Noiseblocker - A quirkier, quieter and less hideous Noctua (sans heatsinks).

Edit: I knew I'd forget somebody.. Be Quiet - German engineering with a focus on silence and the bonus of beautiful aesthetics. What's not to love?

I'm not a fanboy of any company.

Possibly the hardware company I like most is G.Skill because their RAM modules are overclocking beasts, they are also very good looking and aren't expensive.

I also like Noctua, because their customer service is second to none & they have a great stack of good products.

I like CM Storm mechanical keyboards because they are packed full of features, very well built and less expensive than others.

But my true love is not even a hardware company, it's a game development studio. The makers of The Elder Scrolls & the modern Fallout series, Bethesda Game Studios.

Asus, EVGA, Intel, and Corsair

Asus Sabertooth Z77, Intel 3770K 4.6GHz @ 1.33V, EVGA GTX670, Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM, and Corsair 800D

Not a fanboy of anything, I make my decisions from purchase to purchase, as anyone should. But I have a few "recurring" brands that seem to always have been the best option at the time I was looking:

Motherboards: Asus.

Cases: BitFenix (only case brand I've bought more than once, for my Prodigy personal computer and my Survivor home server)

CPU: I've always gone Intel.

Hard drives: Seagate for HDD, and now Samsung for SSD.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I don't buy enough hardware to really be a fanboy or overly loyal to any specific brand.

However, there are a few companies that i don't want to buy from for various reasons.

Something that upsets me a bit is that HTC won't listen to it's customers. I'd really like to buy another HTC phone, but I won't until they go back to (much bigger would be nice) removeable batteries. Why? Because I'm against planned obsolescence and would prefer to buy new hardware when an update actually makes sense and in turn makes me feel happy about the purchase. That's pretty much how I feel about any hardware purchase. It's not just about phones.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Corsair and Seagate, never had any problems with either of them.

If were talking outside of computer / tech then BMW :)

corsair becuase i just like their products.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

I don't really fan boy over any particular brand, but I just wanted to throw in my opinion on one particular brand that I've got a decent amount of gear of, but it just bugs me the things it does, and I'm probably going to get flamed hard for it.

I hate Corsair, I only like their PSUs, I do own case/ heatsink - waterloop/ ram/ headphones / K60 keyboard. They got this really weird Cheap China brand approach where they take all the short-cuts possible to cut costs. Even an NCIX employee /assembler admitted to me that he gets corsair products back all day. I just hated my RMA process for some missing screws and all of their product manuals are like cheapo crappy diagrams that even similar products 1/4 cost will provide way more detail / effort in their manuals.

Long story short please don't put Corsair products as high quality/ awesome as they try and market it as. It's quality is like a powercolor to other GPU manufactures, but they charge 25% premium more because of the Corsair name.

Linus Media Group, New Egg, Nvidia, Asus and Valve.

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

Any place that sells quality products for modest prices.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I'm not particularly a fan boy of any brand, however I do prefer some brands over others. I think mainly it comes down to Corsair, ASUS and EVGA.
Me and you are alike. Same brands.

PC: EVGA GTX680, i5 2500K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Gigabyte Z68-GA-UD3P, 120GB OCZ SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, Corsair 600t, Corsair AX750, Corsair H100i, ASUS MX239H, Corsair K60 + M60. 

Asus ( mostly their laptop,notebook,ultrabook and monitor )

CMStorm!!

Corsair

• FX 6300 Hexacore 3.5 GHZ

HD7770 Vapor X OC

Gskill RipjawsX 2x4 GB 1600mhz

Asus ( mostly their laptop,notebook,ultrabook and monitor )

CMStorm!!

Corsair

• FX 6300 Hexacore 3.5 GHZ

HD7770 Vapor X OC

Gskill RipjawsX 2x4 GB 1600mhz

Well I have a few Samsung products from my my phone (S3), tablet (Galaxy Tab 10.1) to my Entertainment system (TV/Blu Ray player/Home Cinema through to my netbook (NC10) and ssd (840 120GB) and my laser printer. Do I like Samsung, but I had my brands that I liked over the years like JVC in the late 80's -early 90's and have had my Microsoft and logitech products over the last 18 years for my desktop computer's. Also been using Seagate and WD HHD for years now.

Think I been using Google Chrome for about 5 years now, and I think when my netbook dies I will replace it with a chromebook as a lot of the stuff is cloud based anyway with the netbook

My next phone will be either the S4 or the new nexus phone, the new HTC one phone looks good but not a fan of the Sense but the sense 5.0 looks better then what my old Desire had.

Cry Havoc!

I like SeaSonic, I don't recommend any other power supplies. I wouldn't call myself a fanboy though, if they were massively overpriced or if they made a bad product I wouldn't be afraid to condemn them. I like Corsair in general although I always keep in mind they are a designer and not a manufacturer; their SandForce SSDs are basically the same as anyone else's SandForce SSDs. Their power supplies are rebranded CWT/Flextronics units (a few SeaSonics on some of their older series but not really any of the current ones). I like Corsair's cases and peripherals, and as a company they are good as well; if I see a bunch of no name companies for a product I'm searching for and I see one with a Corsair logo I have a sigh of relief because I trust that Corsair won't let a piece of crap out the door, and I don't have that trust with some other companies. However when I'm looking at RAM and I see Corsair next to G.SKILL modules I don't go OMG Corsair is the best because they're Corsair! and dismiss the other options. I'll usually just pick whichever one is cheaper, although in the case of RAM the fact that Corsair Vengeance blocks a lot of popular heatsinks and also the green PCB turns me off to them. Speaking of G.SKILL though they are another one of my choice companies. I feel kind of so-so about their heatspreader designs though, they don't really have anything black/grey/neutral colored, the ones that are black always have blue or red accents on the side, and the black on Ripjaws Z is really glossy/plastic looking from what I can tell. Something like Trident X with the top of the heatspreader removed is the closest they've come to the perfect design for me. Anyway I'm rambling on lol... I've had good experience with their customer support and their reviews are always great. And black PCBs.

Yeah basically nothing but G.SKILL RAM and SeaSonic power supplies for me. Other than that, I don't have any preference. ASUS, ASRock, MSI, GIGABYTE motherboards... whatever presents the best value/color scheme at the time of choosing lol.

Not really a big fan boy of anything but I guess I have a Steelseries Sibera V2 and QCK if that's enough lol

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Corsair - They have a very wide range of Components and peripherals. 

And I like their design. It's plain, it's simple which makes it elegant.

CPU: Intel i7 4790k Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Formula RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 2400MHz: GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 780 Ti's with ACX cooling PSU: Corsair AX1200 Watt Gold SSD: SanDisk Extreme 120GB SSD (Operating System) SSD: Mushkin Chronos 240GB (Games) Sound card: Creative Sound Blaster ZxR HDD: Seagate 3TB External OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Mouse: Logitech G502 Gaming mouse Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K60 MX Red switches Monitor: ASUS VG248QE 144Hz

smasung, asus, and evga used to be corsair until my psu caught fire and its been over a month and a half and still nothing from them took them 2 weeks just to emil me a damage claim for my hdds and that took 3 emails and 2 phone calls

Edit forgot razer defiantly razer

Hardware: Asus and Samsung (SSD, Monitor, TV)

Peripherals: Logitech

Software: Google (Chrome)