The three best itx cases?

JayzSub

The three I'm speaking of are commercially available at most shops, and still compatible with most standard itx boards and regular parts. So which is your favorite? 

NZXT H200 - standard mini tower, itx compatability, full size components , 240mm aio radiator compatability, plenty of color variety, tempered glass side panel, NZXT RGB compatible,value for price. 

Silverstone Sugo SG13B/W/P - Mini Cube case, full size components, 120mm aio radiator compatability, full size graphics card compatability, high ventilation capability, compact cube form/size, comes in three colors (black, white, pink). 

Silverstone RVZ03-B/W - Slim tower case, full size graphics card compatability, full size power supply(140mm), high ventilation capability, RGB Front panel, horizontal and vertical orientation. 

So which is your favorite style? 

If I had to pick I'd go for the H200. 

Life is a journey in darkness, and in darkness we seek a light to light our path thru life,

In light we seek the darkness in our lives to shade the misdeeds we do unto those we meet. 

Jerry Lettins (Art teacher.) 

Just now, Sychic said:

Let's just get @fasauceome in here

Who's that? 

Life is a journey in darkness, and in darkness we seek a light to light our path thru life,

In light we seek the darkness in our lives to shade the misdeeds we do unto those we meet. 

Just now, JayzSub said:

Who's that? 

go look at his signature

4 minutes ago, Sychic said:

go look at his signature

lol, just did. I see 

14 minutes ago, JayzSub said:

Who's that? 

BEHOLD!

20 minutes ago, JayzSub said:

Silverstone Sugo SG13B/W/P

I approve

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

16 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

BEHOLD!

I approve

LOL, hi Mr sugo

54 minutes ago, JayzSub said:

So which is your favorite style? 

If I had to pick I'd go for the H200. 

Style wise I like the H200, but the SG13B and RVZ03 are definitely the better overall ITX cases due to their size advantages. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

https://www.sfflab.com/products/ncase_m1

M1

by NCASE

its highly modular and customizable if you can find one.

There is no enemy. The foe on the battlefield is merely the manifestation of that which we must overcome. The doubt, and fear, and despair. Every battle is fought within. Conquer the battlefield that lies inside you, and the enemy disappears like the illusion it is.

4 minutes ago, unsungheroist said:

https://www.sfflab.com/products/ncase_m1

M1

by NCASE

its highly modular and customizable 

But not readily available in pc stores

it will be as they dont keep it in stock and only do batch runs every so often.

check out the vids on this thing its smaller than these boxy types without sacrificing space thus  more efficient space layout 

There is no enemy. The foe on the battlefield is merely the manifestation of that which we must overcome. The doubt, and fear, and despair. Every battle is fought within. Conquer the battlefield that lies inside you, and the enemy disappears like the illusion it is.

1 hour ago, unsungheroist said:

it will be as they dont keep it in stock and only do batch runs every so often.

check out the vids on this thing its smaller than these boxy types without sacrificing space thus  more efficient space layout 

I watched some of the review vids, the raijintek ophion is comparable but cheaper

NCASE M1 and the "Poor Man" version of it, the Cougar QBX, since I'm working on it currently.. I'm a poor man.. ?

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

7 minutes ago, _Hustler_One_ said:

NCASE M1 and the "Poor Man" version of it, the Cougar QBX since I'm working on it currently.. I'm a poor man.. ?

QBX kube is good not the normal

1 hour ago, JayzSub said:

QBX kube is good not the normal

Did you mean QBX Kaze?

I like the looks of the original one (it's sleeker) than the Kaze variant, as it's still deliver better cooling than NCASE M1.

Screenshot_20190502-232314.thumb.png.99604ab055bf31ae1d65d8bcfb80fc4b.png

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

https://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002936

could be too big? the thing about SFF or small cases in general is how much space are you willing to compromise for added features VS compatness 

On 5/3/2019 at 12:17 AM, _Hustler_One_ said:

Did you mean QBX Kaze?

I like the looks of the original one (it's sleeker) than the Kaze variant, as it's still deliver better cooling than NCASE M1.

Screenshot_20190502-232314.thumb.png.99604ab055bf31ae1d65d8bcfb80fc4b.png

Yup,