What is your Favorite Anime/Manga?

Royalburgers

I think there was a post like this few weeks past, did you try searching first? 

Anyway, anyone who has not seen Death Note and thinks Attack on Titan is the best thing ever made, go watch Death Note damn it.

Didn't find any such post!

FX 6300 @ 4.2 Gigahurtz 1.325V ,  ASRock 970 Extreme 4 mobo  ,  Kingston Hyperx Blu 2X4GB @1600Mhz  , Asus GTX 960 DCU ii Black OC  , Hyper 212 Evo , Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB , WD 1 TB caviar Green , Xonar DG sound card , Seasonic M12ii Evo 620W PSU , Corsair 200R case ,4 random case fans.

All about Code Geass man and Gintama. All of those animes were cool at one point now they suck to me

$$金Trill金$$

Actually there is many when you know how to search. :)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=best+anime+linustechtips#

sorry but i always searched like a noob in the forum search box!

FX 6300 @ 4.2 Gigahurtz 1.325V ,  ASRock 970 Extreme 4 mobo  ,  Kingston Hyperx Blu 2X4GB @1600Mhz  , Asus GTX 960 DCU ii Black OC  , Hyper 212 Evo , Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB , WD 1 TB caviar Green , Xonar DG sound card , Seasonic M12ii Evo 620W PSU , Corsair 200R case ,4 random case fans.

All about Code Geass man and Gintama. All of those animes were cool at one point now they suck to me

Is code geass awesome

You can't just not have Elfenlied in there. If you haven't seen it yet, you missed a big part of life ;)

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

Actually there is many when you know how to search. :)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=best+anime+linustechtips#

Dude you just broke rule #1 of the forums, No "Let me google that for you" links

FX-6300 @ 4.1 MHz; Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo; XFX Radeon 7870 Core Edition; Arock 970 Extreme 3; Corsair CX600; Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 @1600MHz; Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Zalman Z9 Case

Asus U43F-BBA7; i5-460M @ 2.53GHz; Crucial 8GB(2x4GB) @1333MHz; Intel 520 120GB SSD

Cowboy. BEBOP!!!!!!

That saying Attack on Titan is the best anime I've seen in years. I prefer to read Naruto because fillers annoy me.

AMD FX 6300 | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ | HITACHI ULTRASTAR 1TB 7200RPM HDD | XFX RADEON HD 7950 3GB | 8GB DDR3-1600 MUSHKIN BLACKLINE | OCZ ZT 550W 80+ BRONZE PSU | ZALMAN Z5 PLUS CASE | LITE-ON iHDS118-04 DVD/CD DRIVE | BENQ GW2255 21.5" MONITOR

why, so many guys use them. :P

Also, in this case it was more of a tutorial on how to search on this forum correctly.

Is code geass awesome

The first couple of episodes in Season 1 are boring but gets better, I loved Season 2 the ending was amazing

$$金Trill金$$

Cowboy. BEBOP!!!!!!

That saying Attack on Titan is the best anime I've seen in years. I prefer to read Naruto because fillers annoy me.

I tend to read them too because the anime alters  from the manga alot mostly popular animes do this 

$$金Trill金$$

why, so many guys use them. :P

I dunno linus just said it in a livestream awhile back that he wanted to have a friendly community and with no "Can I google that for you" links.

FX-6300 @ 4.1 MHz; Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo; XFX Radeon 7870 Core Edition; Arock 970 Extreme 3; Corsair CX600; Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 @1600MHz; Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Zalman Z9 Case

Asus U43F-BBA7; i5-460M @ 2.53GHz; Crucial 8GB(2x4GB) @1333MHz; Intel 520 120GB SSD

I got bored of Naruto years ago so I haven't bothered with that.

I only watch 1 anime that is currently ongoing and that is One Piece. (since Bleach and Fairy Tail have stopped for a while)

The manga for One Piece is a trillion times better than the anime but oh wells.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I recommend you guys watch full metal panic espeically the fumofu season(second one) bloody hell that was funny. Also watch persona 4 animation that is definitely the best anime ive watched.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The few new hits are amazing such as Shingeki no Kyojin but nothing beats Dragon Ball and the atmosphere of it in my eyes... then again I still haven't watched Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tale or Naruto Shippuden since I've been trying to watch shorter series first :P

Could you add Berserk ? ^^

I voted for Shingeki no Kyojin, Death Note and Dragon Ball

Wow... Somehow you managed to pick out a list of only shows I haven't watched (like Cowboy Bebop), or dislike (like Naruto and One Piece).

That requires some serious skills.

Some just love the Chinese and Japaneses etc. A different style of animation.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

If you haven't watched anything by Key....then you haven't lived OP. I woulda just ditched the poll and had people post their MAL lists, being we can't have them in our signatures.... :(

See? @TopWargamer has the right idea ;)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ProSnipor

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

If you haven't watched anything by Key....then you haven't lived OP. I woulda just ditched the poll and had people post their MAL lists, being we can't have them in our signatures.... :(

See? @TopWargamer has the right idea ;)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ProSnipor

Mmmmmmhhhhhhmmmmmm

And just for kicks, here's my MAL.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/TopWargamer

COMIC SANS

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/alasdairhurst

Everyone seems to love cowboy bebop but I never really enjoyed it. I saw the first episode and it felt slow and dull :S Western isn't really my thing :P I prefer fantasy :D

Every other anime that i've seen i found watchable at the very least, and others that have been recommended are awesome! Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, One Piece, Shingeki no Kyojin, Stein's Gate,  FMA: Brotherhood, Hunter x Hunter, Clannad. All great :D

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||