MSI B450m Bazooka Plus vs B450m Gaming Plus

Hi so I'm looking for a b450m motherboard. I only have these 2 options as of now, but I'll also be on the lookout for good deals on the mortar. But in any case, what would you guys recommend I'd buy? Bazooka plus or Gaming plus? 

I have a Ryzen 3 2200g and would plan on OCing it a bit. Thanks! ?

Motherboard: MSI B450m Mortar Max

Processor: Ryzen 7 2700 w/ Wraith Prism

RAM: Klev Cras X 3200mhz 8gb x2

GPU:  Zotac Mini GeForce GTX 1070ti 8GB

PSU: Seasonic GX-750

Case: Inplay Robin 101 + 10 fans w/ hub and remote

Storage: Toshiba 1TB, Western Digital WD Green 1TB, Crucial BX500 480GB

Go with Bazooka, just because it has 4 dimm slots and the gaming plus only two.

You may not need/want 4 dimms right now, but maybe in the future they prove useful. I'd rather have two empty slots without the need to fill them up, to not having them and having that option entirely ruled out.

Besides that they are pretty close.

On the flip side is that if you're not going to use the extra slots then only having 2 slots will mean better RAM overclocking.  And faster RAM is always better for an APU.  Also, if you want 32GB capacity then you always want 2x16GB before going with a 4x8GB solution.  More capacity is always harder on RAM speed and 4 DIMMS is even harder.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

2 hours ago, faziten said:

Go with Bazooka, just because it has 4 dimm slots and the gaming plus only two.

You may not need/want 4 dimms right now, but maybe in the future they prove useful. I'd rather have two empty slots without the need to fill them up, to not having them and having that option entirely ruled out.

Besides that they are pretty close.

Gotcha. Thanks! 

2 hours ago, nick name said:

On the flip side is that if you're not going to use the extra slots then only having 2 slots will mean better RAM overclocking.  And faster RAM is always better for an APU.  Also, if you want 32GB capacity then you always want 2x16GB before going with a 4x8GB solution.  More capacity is always harder on RAM speed and 4 DIMMS is even harder.  

I don't think I'll be planning to overclock the ram since I have an RX570 and I believe that's already enough correct me if I'm wrong though. Will overclocking the ram help a lot? ?

2 hours ago, SliceT said:

Probably you would be better off buying a better one and actually have a very decent motherboard for years to come for not much more.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/hNdxFT/asrock-b450m-steel-legend-micro-atx-am4-motherboard-b450m-steel-legend

ASRock isnt a big brand here in the Philippines and I haven't seen a lot of Asrock Motherboards around. I only have those 2 right now as the best options ?

Motherboard: MSI B450m Mortar Max

Processor: Ryzen 7 2700 w/ Wraith Prism

RAM: Klev Cras X 3200mhz 8gb x2

GPU:  Zotac Mini GeForce GTX 1070ti 8GB

PSU: Seasonic GX-750

Case: Inplay Robin 101 + 10 fans w/ hub and remote

Storage: Toshiba 1TB, Western Digital WD Green 1TB, Crucial BX500 480GB