PowerColor RX 580 not displaying anything

WesJD

Yesterday I purchased a PowerColor RX 580 8GB from a person on facebook marketplace. When I installed the card, the fans spin but there is no display output. I brought the card to a friends house and tested it in his build and it worked flawlessly.

I upgraded to an 8700K a couple of days ago and had either a dead motherboard or CPU, but I brought both back to the shop where I bought them and got them exchanged free of charge. Since the card was not working on the board that I believed failed me earlier (which has no buzzer or debug LEDs), I went back to the shop and paid the extra $20 for the MSI Z390-A Pro. Still, the card failed to display anything.

I then proceeded to update the bios, change bios settings according to what others have tried online, but nothing has worked. The motherboard just doesn't recognize that the card is in the slot at all, so I can't try to flash a new bios to the card if that was the problem. 

Previously, I was using a GTX 960, so I've swapped that back in and its working fine. However, the far superior RX 580 sitting on the shelf in its box right now is saddening me. 

Does anybody have any ideas of what else I could try? People online have said possibly too much power draw (I have a EVGA 80+ WHITE 500W), but I haven't had any other components failing on me while I was running the card. 

Thanks to anyone!

I just have to ask but did you remove all your old graphic card drivers?  If not, try running DDU in safe mode then installing the RX 580 and booting back up. Then install the and drivers. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop