need Highend keyboard

i have to rma my rog strix flare and had to rma my rog spatha as well so i was thiking to ge ta highendkeyboard the last me a very long time!

look for rgb cherry mx red!

oh and i live in germany the massdrop is not that affordable for me cause of vat and shipping!

my max would maybie be 250€

prefeably not from well known like razer, rog, or corsair!

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

2 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

i have to rma my rog strix flare and had to rma my rog spatha as well so i was thiking to ge ta highendkeyboard the last me a very long time!

look for rgb cherry mx red!

oh and i live in germany the massdrop is not that affordable for me cause of vat and shipping! and i doeand have the german layout!

my max would maybie be 250€

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

How about ducky? It's not a known brand but their quality cannot be denied. 

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

If you're going high-end, I wouldn't go for cherry switches unless they're like hiroses or nixies (but then that's just stupid).

for 250€ you could get a board with Tealios, Creams and many other much smoother linear switches. 

Good EU vendor would be https://mykeyboard.eu/catalogue/category/keyboard-kits_36/.

You can also use KBDFANS, they have free shipping, but it will take a bit longer to ship.

Just now, LukeLinusFanFic said:

I have a ducky shine 6, 100% satisfied with it. Best keyboard I've ever used.

Just now, b emoji said:

If you're going high-end, I wouldn't go for cherry switches unless they're like hiroses or nixies (but then that's just stupid).

for 250€ you could get a board with Tealios, Creams and many other much smoother linear switches. 

i like the reds feels so if they feel similar i wouldn´t say no

2 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

i like the reds feels so if they feel similar i wouldn´t say no

Tealios are quite similar but a lot smoother, and ever so slightly heavier like 5g heavier. 

https://kbdfans.cn/collections/fully-assembled-keyboard/products/fully-assembled-tofu-60-keyboard?variant=17810657116218 190usd

Here is a fully assembled one, the switch I would recommend would be Tealios, which imo is a lot better than mx reds.

Just get some Gmk caps and you'll have a great keyboard. 

1 minute ago, LukeLinusFanFic said:

looking into ducky right now look good and aluminium casing look good  and have all i need! but there are no reviews on my sites! maybie cuse its not well known

7 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

looking into ducky right now look good and aluminum casing look good  and have all i need! but there are no reviews on my sites! maybie cuse its not well known

When I ordered mine directly from them one of the keys was not lighting up properly. They RMA'd it for me right away and had the new one to me in a couple of weeks without any hassle.

Since then I've had this one running for three years. I've spilled water and tea on it a couple of times, completely disassembled cleaned and dried it.
Its a heavy sturdy keyboard, with a solid base no flex and good key response.

PS The software is a little bit jank but once you load up your settings they're in the keyboard regardless of if the software is running or installed. Also you can change settings with key commands, though that is also a bit rough.

10 minutes ago, b emoji said:

Tealios are quite similar but a lot smoother, and ever so slightly heavier like 5g heavier. 

https://kbdfans.cn/collections/fully-assembled-keyboard/products/fully-assembled-tofu-60-keyboard?variant=17810657116218 190usd

Here is a fully assembled one, the switch I would recommend would be Tealios, which imo is a lot better than mx reds.

Just get some Gmk caps and you'll have a great keyboard. 

sadly i dont see any option of the QWERTZ layout! think i will go for ducky they look good! even have red OR silend red but dont know how they will feel

18 minutes ago, imbrock said:

When I ordered mine directly from them one of the keys was not lighting up properly. They RMA'd it for me right away and had the new one to me in a couple of weeks without any hassle.

Since then I've had this one running for three years. I've spilled water and tea on it a couple of times, completely disassembled cleaned and dried it.
Its a heavy sturdy keyboard, with a solid base no flex and good key response. 

thanks ducky shine 7 with red it is thaks for the info NEVER mainstream keyboards!

have arog strix flare at the moment but it has to be rmad cause of repeated clicks discovered in the switch hitter software "chatter detected"

besides if it got type c its even better than the other ones!

Shine 7 you say... Great now I'm trying to find an excuse for a second keyboard.

Get a ducky here is my ducky one 2 solid keyboard.but with your budget you can probably build a keyboard nothing more high end than that.

IMG_20190403_184442.jpg

Could go Cooler Master. Their MK750 is really good quality (I should know, I'm typing on it right now). They're not as big in the keyboard market as the likes of Corsair or Razer but they have Cherry switches and aren't outlandishly expensive.

Also don't look super gamer-y

|| CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (@3.9GHz) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B350 Plus || Cooler: Arctic Freezer 33 eSports Edition || GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB C16 (@2933MHz) || SSD: SanDisk 128GB || HDD: WD Blue 2TB, Toshiba 2TB, Transcend 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM550x || Case: Fractal Design Focus G || Monitor: 2x AOC 23” I2369VM IPS Full HD, Samsung 32" LED TV Monitor || Mouse: Logitech G703 Wireless || Keyboard: Cooler Master MK750 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) || Speakers: Dell Stereo Speakers || Headphones: Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT / Samsung Galaxy Buds ||

2 minutes ago, Inversion said:

Could go Cooler Master. Their MK750 is really good quality (I should know, I'm typing on it right now). They're not as big in the keyboard market as the likes of Corsair or Razer but they have Cherry switches and aren't outlandishly expensive.

Also don't look super gamer-y

Since they're willing to spend €250 on a nice keyboard, I'm assuming they want something that's nicer, and that probably uses better switches and keycaps. 

:)

I would recommend the ducky one 2 mini. Hugely popular, and known to be reliable, it also comes out of the box with double-shot pbt keycaps.

Current PC (Second Build) : CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 (OC @3.8GHz, sometimes pushed to 4GHz) RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-2666 (OC @2733Mhz, sometimes pushed to 2800 for testing purposes)   GPU: PowerColor Radeon RX570 8gb MOBO: ASRock B450m Pro4 SSD: Inland 120gb HDD: 1tb Seagate Barracuda PSU: Cooler Master Masterwatt 500w Lite Case: NZXT H500 OS: Arch Linux+ KDE Plasma [Desktop Environment] & Windows 10 Pro [Broken due to grub 50% of the time]

Accessories: Mouse: Alienware AW958 Elite Keyboard: Corsair K63 Wireless  Headphones: Samsung Level On Pro

Phone (waiting on arrival): Samsung Galaxy Note 9