LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Just noticed my 970 is hitting 3.8 GB on the Vram though need to take a closer look.. literally, windows scaling on a 40" TV @ 1080p @ 3 metres away.. really needs some work

Should be possible with their zones system.

I WILL BE THE JUDGE OF WHAT IS POSSIBLE

New profession: Cadaver transport

Bringing home all the dead bodies after horrific space battles.

Constellation approved 

Who says it has to be dead bodies who are dropped? ;)

I can see Constellation captains being hired by corrupt governments that need to take care of some... "disappearances"  :ph34r:

Just noticed my 970 is hitting 3.8 GB on the Vram though need to take a closer look.. literally, windows scaling on a 40" TV @ 1080p @ 3 metres away.. really needs some work

Should be possible with their zones system.

Ouch, there's your problem  :(

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Who says it has to be dead bodies who are dropped? ;)

I can see Constellation captains being hired by corrupt governments that need to take care of some... "disappearances"  :ph34r:

Ouch, there's your problem  :(

it sounds fun :P although i probably am not inclined to do it. do any of the active members have a constellation?

it sounds fun :P although i probably am not inclined to do it. do any of the active members have a constellation?

You're looking right at one :D

You're looking right at one :D

yeaaaah constellation buddies for lyfe

You remind me of this guy

https://youtu.be/VchKK-Amtyo

TBD, I'll look further into it

Too be fair the Ice king should be considered a great man for his accomplishments in his previous life.

Too be fair the Ice king should be considered a great man for his accomplishments in his previous life.

OK Simon

Alright, I think I have finally a name for one of my ships. Because of this quote:

The Constellation knows some tricks to keep things interesting for a lot longer. She has a ton of missiles, a nice set of guns and let's not forget that little trick it can fire out the back end that I like to call, "The Tickler." The Constellation has the endurance and the skill to keep going all night long.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/274710/tali-and-new-connie-size-comparison#latest

I hereby will name my Merlin "The Tickler" :lol:

EDIT: Also in that thread is a comparison of the old and the new Connie. Seems like it has gained some at the front and lost some at the back. Overal length gain is speculated to be around 1m :)
Nonetheless the top shot looks beautiful. 

Edited by Wauthar

Alright, I think I have finally a name for one of my ships. Because of this quote:

I hereby will name my Merlin "The Tickler" :lol:

skip to 1:22

im fairly sure you could fit 64 people semi comfortably in one :P

"What do you mean I can't fit 64 people in my Constellation?" I replied to the officer as I shoved in another passenger. Then the bottom loading door cracked open and a pile of meat begins to creep out. "Oh, because of that..."  :lol:

I need to find some time to play 1.1.5. I did a quick test run with some drone sim Vanduul. Missiles are useless, wave 12 is still hard alone and it takes forever (45min until wave 12)

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Oooh, they are coming fast and furious now! Arena Commander Alpha 1.1.6 has been published to the PTU.

A new launcher update and some tweaks to Arena Commander this time :)

Launcher 2.3 Updates:

- Has an Options menu!
- Has a button to verify all files in the Options menu.
- Has a download throttle to reduce bandwidth usage.
- Supports both Live and PTU with Single Sign-On.
- Fixed the audio crash issue (if it still happens, delete the audio file in your error message)

Known Issue: Changing between Live and PTU takes a minute or two while files are being indexed. 

1.1.6 Game Updates:

- Battle Royale, Squadron Battle, and Capture the Core now require a minimum of four players.
- Raised maximum score on Battle Royale from 15,000 to 35,000. 
- Lowered the maximum score of Squadron Battle from 100,000 to 75,000.
- Ready Up feature has now been added to all multiplayer game modes (this is inside the cockpit before the match starts).
- Ship scores have now been lowered again as too many points were given.
- Several changes were made to Vanduul AI.
- Shields and hull health for Vanduul increased.
- Number of AI Vanduul increased for three and four player Vanduul Coop missions. 
- Vanduul AI tolerance increased to allow them to stay in combat longer.

Oooh, they are coming fast and furious now! Arena Commander Alpha 1.1.6 has been published to the PTU.

A new launcher update and some tweaks to Arena Commander this time :)

Launcher 2.3 Updates:

- Has an Options menu!
- Has a button to verify all files in the Options menu.
- Has a download throttle to reduce bandwidth usage.
- Supports both Live and PTU with Single Sign-On.
- Fixed the audio crash issue (if it still happens, delete the audio file in your error message)

Known Issue: Changing between Live and PTU takes a minute or two while files are being indexed. 

1.1.6 Game Updates:

- Battle Royale, Squadron Battle, and Capture the Core now require a minimum of four players.
- Raised maximum score on Battle Royale from 15,000 to 35,000. 
- Lowered the maximum score of Squadron Battle from 100,000 to 75,000.
- Ready Up feature has now been added to all multiplayer game modes (this is inside the cockpit before the match starts).
- Ship scores have now been lowered again as too many points were given.
- Several changes were made to Vanduul AI.
- Shields and hull health for Vanduul increased.
- Number of AI Vanduul increased for three and four player Vanduul Coop missions. 
- Vanduul AI tolerance increased to allow them to stay in combat longer.

Oh god, Vanduul swarm will take forever. It already takes me 45min to get to wave 12 now  :o

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Does anybody feel like one of the things they are planning to blow our mind with coming up is an arena commander 2.0 announcement? this is about when they said it would come out

Does anybody feel like one of the things they are planning to blow our mind with coming up is an arena commander 2.0 announcement? this is about when they said it would come out

Launching AC2.0 and Star Marine on top of another would be plain stupid. The amount of people that'll join for SM would already kill CIGs servers and since there are probably a lot of people just waiting for AC2.0 as well it would end up being a lottery to get into a game. However I wouldn't be surprised to see it 4 weeks later though since they might have it already done by now.  :)

Launching AC2.0 and Star Marine on top of another would be plain stupid. The amount of people that'll join for SM would already kill CIGs servers and since there are probably a lot of people just waiting for AC2.0 as well it would end up being a lottery to get into a game. However I wouldn't be surprised to see it 4 weeks later though since they might have it already done by now.  :)

Id be happy if we got A.C. 2,0 first

Twitter keeps show me Derek Smart crapping on SC so I'm posting this:

https://youtu.be/cCh3q2OpBR4

As I said yesterday, I think they're a lot further than we think and I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't released on Friday

Launching AC2.0 and Star Marine on top of another would be plain stupid. The amount of people that'll join for SM would already kill CIGs servers and since there are probably a lot of people just waiting for AC2.0 as well it would end up being a lottery to get into a game. However I wouldn't be surprised to see it 4 weeks later though since they might have it already done by now. :)

I would think the servers would be separate but hopefully they will have Active Server Spool up by then, TBH it would be better for newcomers to have more content to keep them entertained and server numbers could be upped quickly enough if they released them on Monday and say, Thursday.

The issue is BEx, 100% guarantee we'll all be downloading a patch Saturday morning.

Edit: Also I'm still calling Vanduul Cecil

Twitter keeps show me Derek Smart crapping on SC so I'm posting this:

https://youtu.be/cCh3q2OpBR4

As I said yesterday, I think they're a lot further than we think and I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't released on Friday

I would think the servers would be separate but hopefully they will have Active Server Spool up by then, TBH it would be better for newcomers to have more content to keep them entertained and server numbers could be upped quickly enough if they released them on Monday and say, Thursday.

The issue is BEx, 100% guarantee we'll all be downloading a patch Saturday morning.

Edit: Also I'm still calling Vanduul Cecil

Jeez, I heard LOD is bad, but never thought it was completely and utterly broken like this!

For Gamescom, it would be awesome if AC 2.0 would get dropped on us. For Star Marine, I am not too sure yet. I read this week's Blocker Update and they were talking about some things that still need to be worked out. But honestly, they can't be far anymore :D

So we will definitely see some AC 2.0 action as the monitor below shows a Constellation, but it seems a bit further away as we thought.

https://twitter.com/RobertsSpaceInd/status/627899260445417473

Well they've got 5ish days to cram which they will but I think we will get a minor update.

Jeez, I heard LOD is bad, but never thought it was completely and utterly broken like this!

The guy pisses me off and the issue is now I know who he is I keep seeing comments on YouTube videos and tweets from him.

Edit: should do a mini series on my YouTube channel called Smart Watch

So we will definitely see some AC 2.0 action as the monitor below shows a Constellation, but it seems a bit further away as we thought.

-snip-

Yea it sounds like gamescom will be focused on the large world activities and showing off happenings within a solar system including some multi-crew stuff but I think release of 2.0 is still a ways out.