Possibly the dumbest kickstarter yet?

For the common user, it's a great tool to have. Most people don't know how to do it.

I've probably removed more passwords than all the people combined on this forum and I love the idea of it. I'd keep a dedicated key remover on my keyring or lanyard.

I didn't look at it like that. Thank you I now know a reason for its existence.

BTW that WAS NOT sarcasm.

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

i bet it installs key-loggers and bitcoin mining software too......

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

This isn't new at all, it basically saves your password on a damn usb-stick and uses the usb-stick to log on to windows and reset the password.

woo-fucking-hoo, go to the toilet and your friends can grab your keys, quickly log in and fuck around with your computer

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo

This isn't new at all, it basically saves your password on a damn usb-stick and uses the usb-stick to log on to windows and reset the password.

I don't think it does that at all, from what I read it. Allows you to reset your password with out having the password prior.

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

there has been free bootable linux based OSs that can do this for a very long time. 

This isn't stupid, THIS IS GENIUS! (NSA may be behind it, RAISE YOUR TIN FOIL HATS PEOPLE)

you can already download software that can do the same 

use it all the time when someone forget the password 

It might be useful for people who doesn't want to go through the trouble in downloading software but not sure how safe their software is and you wouldn't really know what it does.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

No. Just no.

I know there's software already to do this, but think about what would happen when literally everyone could suddenly do this... I can see very bad things happening.

That would be soooooo sweet if i had acces to that, i could try it out on school computers! :D

Doesn't work on school computers if they're using Active Directory which most of them do.

CPU:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Motherboard: Asus maximus iv gene-z - RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 II - Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate barracuda 3TB PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular PSU - Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 Pro
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 - Sound: Razer Characias

Doesn't work on school computers if they're using Active Directory which most of them do.

God dammit :( 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

http://store.sony.ca/smartphone-attachable-camera-zid31-DSCQX10//cat-31-catid-All-Smartphone-Attachable-Cameras

pSNYNA-DSCQX10_main_v500.png

surprisingly good, so I rly don't see the problem - sure it's not professional quality, but who really buys this and expect professionalism?

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

Wow, why not just everyone free access to a pc. Ofc software like this already existed, but this just makes it stupid easy, I heard that most ATM's run win XP and have USB ports..........

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

I've done this. Resetting password's isn't illegal if it's your computer you are doing it on. But that is a pretty dumb kickstarter.

i'm a potato

http://store.sony.ca/smartphone-attachable-camera-zid31-DSCQX10//cat-31-catid-All-Smartphone-Attachable-Cameras

pSNYNA-DSCQX10_main_v500.png

surprisingly good, so I rly don't see the problem - sure it's not professional quality, but who really buys this and expect professionalism?

The other one is just a lens, this one has a sensor.

i'm a potato