Are all AIO water coolers loud?

I have a h100iv2 and it is extremely loud in my opinion is there a quiet liquid cooler out there. I am building a new pc and was looking into air cooling but nothing matches the looks of an Aio. Is there a quiet water cooler?

ur cool may be loud because it is having a hard time cooling the CPU, do you have good thermal paste applied? Is the cooler mounted to the CPU Properly?

Just replace the fans on yours, those SP120s are known for being loud.

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: HP EX920 1TB PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA SSD, 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally, 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172) left outside Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

yeah just slap some actually good fans on an AIO and you'll be fine. If your airflow is kinda choked and the CPU is hot, than the AIO is going to get loud as hell trying to get air from the closed off case and it'll work even harder with a hot CPU on top of that.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

Be Quiet! makes Silent Loop series AIOs that will be quieter than the H100i V2.

With that said, I actually have a H100i V2 with four fans on it and it's very quiet, and that's because I don't use the stock fans which are optimized not for silence, but for performance (aka as much static pressure as possible). Switch the fans to something like Corsair ML120 Pros and you'll notice the difference instantly. If you want to go hardcore on silence, I suggest you grab Noctua NF-F12 fans, they're designed to be used on radiators.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

Check the temps while the computer idles and also under load, also check for the fan speed if that's possible.
If everything is fine, you don't need to change the fans unless noise is a problem for you.

Main Computer :
CPU: 
Ryzen 5 2600x (STOCK)
GPU: Evga GTX 1060 3gb (STOCK)
RAM: Geil Potenza 8gb 
SSD/HDD: WD green 120gb SSD/ 1 TB HDD
MOBO: Asus x470-Plus Gaming
PSU: Evga SuperNova 650 P2
Cooling: Antec 120mm liquid cooler

Ok I see so most of the problem is the fans I did replace them with high performance Corsair sp120 non pwm- so I believe that I should get own fans by Corsair or be quiet, thanks!

1 hour ago, Puffing said:

I have a h100iv2 and it is extremely loud in my opinion is there a quiet liquid cooler out there. I am building a new pc and was looking into air cooling but nothing matches the looks of an Aio. Is there a quiet water cooler?

Like other have mentioned, I would check you pump and CPU temps to make sure everything is running properly.  You can also try a different preset fan curve, or create your own.  ML120 Pro's are my go to recommendation if you want performance and silence and are our flagship performance fan.  The magnetic levitation helps keep them quiet and allow them to be run at lower RPM's and push a good amount of air.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

1 hour ago, Corsair Nick said:

Like other have mentioned, I would check you pump and CPU temps to make sure everything is running properly.  You can also try a different preset fan curve, or create your own.  ML120 Pro's are my go to recommendation if you want performance and silence and are our flagship performance fan.  The magnetic levitation helps keep them quiet and allow them to be run at lower RPM's and push a good amount of air.

Thanks very much

2 hours ago, Puffing said:

Thanks very much

Lets not forget pump noise.  The AIO pump noise, or at least mine is so freakin loud like a refrigerator or something rather.  I turn off all my fans ,, none spinning and all you hear this loud noise...   This is the main reason people go from AIO to custom looping.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

There are quiet AIO's but most come with cheap high rpm fans to hit competitive price points and performance. 

Have you tried lowering fan speeds?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

18 hours ago, Turtle Rig said:

Lets not forget pump noise.  The AIO pump noise, or at least mine is so freakin loud like a refrigerator or something rather.  I turn off all my fans ,, none spinning and all you hear this loud noise...   This is the main reason people go from AIO to custom looping.

The newer Corsair Pro cooler and Platinum cooler pumps have variable pump speed you can set in iCUE, and have a quieter pump operation overall.  This along side a Zero-RPM fan mode make for a very quiet setup.  Both models come standard with Corsair ML fans as well.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

14 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

There are quiet AIO's but most come with cheap high rpm fans to hit competitive price points and performance. 

Have you tried lowering fan speeds?

I put all my fans at zero rpm even the GPU, also the PSU doesn't even spin.  I hear a loud fridge type noise I also set it to balanced and still its loud.  :(

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

1 hour ago, Turtle Rig said:

I hear a loud fridge type noise I also set it to balanced and still its loud.  :(

What you're describing seems like a hdd. Have you tried booting the system with the hdd's unplugged from the psu?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

What you're describing seems like a hdd. Have you tried booting the system with the hdd's unplugged from the psu?

I have no HDD's.  I have a m.2 and 2 ssd's as in my signature.  Do you think the way the pump is seating is the problem, because the hoses are aimed towards the video card then it has to shoot up the liquid up to the radiator on top of the case ?

Corsair's v2/performance series tend to be loud. If you want quiet, I suggest looking at the Thermaltake Floe Riing series.

On 4/5/2019 at 2:52 PM, Turtle Rig said:

I have no HDD's.  I have a m.2 and 2 ssd's as in my signature.  Do you think the way the pump is seating is the problem, because the hoses are aimed towards the video card then it has to shoot up the liquid up to the radiator on top of the case ?

What header are you powering the pump from and what rpm is it running at? Have you tried lowering it?