Which 2060 should i buy?

Aljouf

I would research into which of those 2 has the best power delivery system for overclocking.

At that price range, they all perform basically the same, so I would go with the Ventus cause you get a free game

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

3 hours ago, Aljouf said:

I'm puzzled which 2060 i should buy and i need your help

either this

1- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 AMP

or this

2- MSI GeForce RTX 2060 VENTUS

the price isnt a problem and if you have any of these please consider sharing your experience with us (temp, noise, etc...)

They will perform pretty much the same. MSI are usually pretty quiet and cool but just get whichever you prefer aesthetically or is cheaper. Both will be about the same. 

Intel Core i7-8700K @ 4.8GHz | Corsair H110i GTX | EVGA RTX 2080 XC | Asus ROG Maximus XI | Intel M.2 nVME SSD 1TB | Samsung 850 EVO 2X2TB | 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 RAM | EVGA SuperNova GS 1050W | Kept cool & quiet in a Fractal Design Define R5 Window with all Noctua fans

21 hours ago, lmeneses said:

At that price range, they all perform basically the same, so I would go with the Ventus cause you get a free game

how do you know it comes with a game?

well if price ain't a problem id go with a 2070

Other then that… I'm more of a MSI user so even if the Zoltac comes factory standard with 100 hz more i would go for the Ventus… 200 herz more or less is almost nothing and if i would make a calculated guess i would say the MSI performs more silent and runs less hot.. but this is a guess ofcourse

On 4/3/2019 at 6:53 AM, Aljouf said:

how do you know it comes with a game?

cause it says it on newegg lmao

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

Id toss another 20 at it and get the dual fan EVGA card people are usually happy with EVGA products and that one looks really good for a step up from basic, but the MSI gaming z is a nicer card than any of them and at a nominal upsell would be my pick..