Ess Queue Ell or sequel

ImNotThere

honest question, i've always said the former but my lecturer just said the latter, real existential crisis here.

Same here, although i can see the urge to call it sequel

Sequel is how I say it

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

2 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

Sequel is how I say it

I usually say it 'sequel', but sometimes my mind fails me and I pronounce it like "sequel" too..

/s

I say 'seekwol', because I have always heard that.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

8 hours ago, BisquTz said:
8 hours ago, VegetableStu said:

6 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:
6 hours ago, Minibois said:

It bugged me so I asked my lecturer and he said that he didn't realize he said sequel haha

Apparently thats what it used to be shortened to before the name change to structured query language (SQL)

Buttt both are valid so I can live another Day Boise

1 minute ago, ImNotThere said:

Apparently thats what it used to be shortened to before the name change to structured query language (SQL)

That would have been something to say in the OP.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Officially, you pronounce each letter. It doesn't really matter though, everyone would know what you're talking about.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

1 hour ago, Drak3 said:

That would have been something to say in the OP.

Which I would have if I had asked my lecturer before making the post :P (which I mentioned just asking him after the lecture in the paragraph above)

Esquel.

change my mind

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Old people insist sequel. 

No one really cares, it’s like saying it’s a method not a function. 

If they make you say sequel, make them find a different employee. (Jk. Stay employed) 

1 hour ago, VegetableStu said:

changing directions for a bit: did intel propagate the nuck pronunciation? o_o or was it some dude who got it from some dude?

I've heard it nuck since they first came out so I assume Intel created it.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

On 3/25/2019 at 6:40 AM, ImNotThere said:

honest question, i've always said the former but my lecturer just said the latter, real existential crisis here.

Are you talking about the database, SQL?

Both are correct, "See-qual" is an accepted way to say it. Saying the letters is also acceptable.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)