What Mouse should I Buy next?

Aggravatiion

I currently own the Razer abyssus and its pretty good for a cheaper mouse but i want to get a really good gaming mouse now. I don't need a mouse for mmo's but i do want at least a few buttons on the side so i can bind keys to them. Any suggestions/ opinions would be great!

G500, G700 and the Mamba are my personal favorites.

R.A.T 7 and 9 are also pretty great, not a fan of the 5 though.

pnBIF.gif?1

G500' date=' G700 and the Mamba are my personal favorites. R.A.T 7 and 9 are also pretty great, not a fan of the 5 though.[/quote']

Wireless mice = yuck. Good mice include - g400, g9x, steelseries anything, cm storm spawn, razer deathadder

Current rig: i5 2500k & Gtx 560ti With Filco MJ1 TKL & Neutron Gtx 120gb SSD

G500' date=' G700 and the Mamba are my personal favorites. R.A.T 7 and 9 are also pretty great, not a fan of the 5 though.[/quote']

Wireless mice = yuck. Good mice include - g400, g9x, steelseries anything, cm storm spawn, razer deathadder

isnt the g500 wired? i was looking into that one.

Yes, it's wired, but i prefer the g400 because has better tracking ( a perfect sensor ).

The rat9 and g700 are wireless however.

I wouldn't go for wireless mice and Razer mice are reported to have an unruly amount of issues and faults. Logitech's high end mice are good and pretty much anything from SteelSeries should be considered.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

I wouldn't go for wireless mice and Razer mice are reported to have an unruly amount of issues and faults. Logitech's high end mice are good and pretty much anything from SteelSeries should be considered.
Which Steelseries do you prefer...

I'm currently using the Diablo III which is a re-skinned Sensei Pro but cheaper, review here: http://tinyurl.com/besaafr. I like any of the Sensei series.
12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Ohh yes, Jamdude reminded me of the SteelSeries Sensei's. Those are super good.

I am also a huge fan of the Zowie EC1 eVo. I think it's looks are plain, but still awesome. It's tracking is also really good.

pnBIF.gif?1

G500, G700 and the Mamba are my personal favorites.

R.A.T 7 and 9 are also pretty great, not a fan of the 5 though.

madcatz just came out with a successor to the rat9, well 2, there is the mous9 and the ratm, both are blue tooth and have tiny dongles and ridiculously long battery life but they ditched the adjustable thumb rest. what wrong with the 5 =P i have one and i love mine

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

i think that the razor mamba is the best mouse out there, EPIC dpi, grast feel and it looks pretty damb awsome

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda