Babylon by TELUS Health app?

Has anyone tried this health app from Telus? 

https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/babylon-telus-health-puts-healthcare-in-your-hands

It's a free app with an AI doctor that can listen to you and diagnose whats wrong and prescribe you drugs automatically? If it's real then thats amazing! Is it a trick like it only works if you have very specific symptoms like it can only spot a cold or food poisoning but nothing tougher?

I thought they were able to do real prescriptions through it?

I'm hoping someone here had the app and can tell us how it works

• 1 month later...

Telehealth is legit but is a gray area. I would honestly stay away from Telus and Babylon. I don't trust Telus with my personal information given their track record. Babylon seems to be even worse. I googled them when they were launching and found all sorts of controversial negative press from the UK where they are based.

If you want to see a doctor online, there's less corporate options such as Ubiquity Health and EQVirtual. I've used both with good experiences. The former is more focused on mental health and the latter is more like a virtual walk-in clinic. Both will do prescription refills. There's a few others like Maple and Akira but they are not free.