Fitting pump/res combo in Tower 900

Hey guys, first time posting here but long time lurker. I've been building PCs for as long as I can remember, but I'm about to have my first attempt at water cooling. Currently ordering all the bits and pieces to begin with a simple CPU loop, and then I'll start on a second loop for my 2080 ti.

I've gone with the Thermaltake Tower 900 case just for the size and flexibility, I think it's a fairly common case, and cheap considering the size of the thing. I think I have most of the loop figured out now, but I was planning on using an EK pump/res combo, however I'm now discovering that the case only has mounting plates for thermaltake products.

I was wondering, has anyone managed to fit EK products in that space, and how have they gone about it? I've considered drilling new holes for EK's own pump bracket adapter, but that's made to fit a 120mm fan, and I can't see that amount of space between the center console thing and the wall of the case.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

The easy answer is the case has two removeable pump mounts right,Take one out mark it to the pump you want and drill new holes in it ;)