Power supply not grounding.

Flashie

Please read.

My Antec Edge 750W 80+ gold psu is not grounding as it is supposed to (and has for the past 4 years). 

Let me set a few things out the way. 

• We have rolling blackouts (pre-planned government-organised power outages) throughout the day which blows many electrical components (Trust me, I'm the technician that goes on callouts to diagnose them). 
  • All of my electrical outlets in the building is grounded, with a main earth leakage system. 
  • All sockets and extension leads that have computers plugged in, are surge protected. 
  • The power supply is powered off (psu switch) prior to the rolling blackouts.
  • It is not static discharge. 

*What the problem is*

The power supply is shocking anything connected to its metal body, and grounding none of the electricity circulating back to it. 

I found this out when I tried to connect a USB to the mobo of my test pc, and received a nasty continuous static-like charge (It is not static.)

I tried a different outlet on a different breaker, using a different kettle cord. Same result. 

I took the psu out of the case without any components connected, and plugged it in. I start receiving the shock whenever I touch the fan grill as indicated in the photo below:

sketch-1552921459181.thumb.png.7c1fd40bd1181bb88289810e98910e9e.png

It is not a static charge (Those will stop after discharging), But the shock does stop when I hold my other hand to the main body of the psu. If not, all components shock you, including the psu fan grill. 

Any components connected to it still works, But holds that shocking charge in any metal parts of it. 

What part of the psu has stopped working in order to keep charge like this? 

Is saying it isn't grounding the electricity accurate? 

What can I do in future to avoid this?