Looking for a bluetooth speaker for my living room

Hey guys,

I need your help looking for a speaker or maybe even home theater with 5.1 or so which I could use just by connecting my phone to it and play music when I'm at home.

If you recommend me a home theater please only stuff that I can connect to my computer too.

350 USD max. is my budget. 

Good sound is a must!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Any (number of) speaker(s) will work, the reciever is important. As @wojtepanik said, at your budget getting an older system and adding a bluetooth reciever is really your best option.

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

1 hour ago, myselfolli said:

Any (number of) speaker(s) will work, the reciever is important. As @wojtepanik said, at your budget getting an older system and adding a bluetooth reciever is really your best option.

I don't have a clue about all that audio stuff tbh. So I can connect any system wth an additional receiver? 

21 minutes ago, Hip said:

I don't have a clue about all that audio stuff tbh. So I can connect any system wth an additional receiver? 

you can get digital receiver with bt to your older system, the same as you can connect AUX to it

2 minutes ago, wojtepanik said:

you can get digital receiver with bt to your older system, the same as you can connect AUX to it

But when my system does not have AUX I have to buy a new system?

Just now, Hip said:

But when my system does not have AUX I have to buy a new system?

most of audio systems have some way of audio in, it might not be called aux but it will be audio in

3 minutes ago, wojtepanik said:

most of audio systems have some way of audio in, it might not be called aux but it will be audio in

Ah I see. Just connect the Audio in like a Headphone connector with the Adapter. And Phone to Adapter, right?

I have those inputs on the back ( + 1 Audio In on the front):

12.jpg

13.jpg

head phones are audio out, so it wouldn't work with, just plug in one of those ports on the left, white and red one, tape in or aux in, for example yamaha pianocraft 

image.png.c79db514cf119808dcf18a58a43e4202.png

6 minutes ago, Hip said:

Ah I see. Just connect the Audio in like a Headphone connector with the Adapter. And Phone to Adapter, right?

I have those inputs on the back ( + 1 Audio In on the front):

12.jpg

13.jpg

man, this is dvd player, not audio device, what do you want to do with  it?

Just now, wojtepanik said:

man, this is dvd player, not audio device, what do you want to do with  it?

I have this and another Audio Device. With the red / white connectors on back. But It wouldn't work with this DVD player right?

26 minutes ago, Hip said:

I have this and another Audio Device. With the red / white connectors on back. But It wouldn't work with this DVD player right?

this one is dvd with build in home cinema system, but without option to plug external audio source

• 1 month later...
On 3/18/2019 at 11:49 AM, Hip said:

Hey guys,

I need your help looking for a speaker or maybe even home theater with 5.1 or so which I could use just by connecting my phone to it and play music when I'm at home.

If you recommend me a home theater please only stuff that I can connect to my computer too.

350 USD max. is my budget. 

Good sound is a must!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Could get a decent stereo amp and bookshelf speakers, then logitech make a little bluetooth receiver.

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)