No more games :(

Trolleroskar

My pc gave up today... Served his life with me 11 years was his age when he gave me this... I guess I'm not gonna play for like 5 months! 

Screenshot_20190316-234535.png

1 minute ago, Trolleroskar said:

My pc gave up today... Served his life with me 11 years was his age when he gave me this... I guess I'm not gonna play for like 5 months! 

Time to reformat.

So what have you done to prove its dead?

Mine just wouldnt boot after an AIO emptied all over it...

Parts still worked but MoBo was not able to come back.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

Looks like your GPU is dead or could be your monitor.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

1 minute ago, NumLock21 said:

Looks like your GPU is dead or could be your monitor.

I would guess the GPU is going, judging by the presence of the BSOD in addition to the BSOD being, in fact, green.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

well that looks like graphics card to me, swap that and you can get back to playing :) look for something used if you want to save a buck

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I would guess the GPU is going, judging by the presence of the BSOD in addition to the BSOD being, in fact, green.

green is just from being on the insider ring of win10 i think, but the artifacts scream dead GPU

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

I heard the newest Windows 10 insider build gives a GSOD. Now I can't remember if G stands for Green or Grey, but I'm pretty sure it was green.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

33 minutes ago, Trolleroskar said:

20 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

19 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

green is just from being on the insider ring of win10 i think, but the artifacts scream dead GPU

18 minutes ago, NumLock21 said:

I heard the newest Windows 10 insider build gives a GSOD. Now I can't remember if G stands for Green or Grey, but I'm pretty sure it was green.

Can confirm; Windows 10 Insider Preview builds receive Green Screens of Death instead of blue as a way for Microsoft to instantly tell when someone has a bugcheck on a fast ring build of Windows. At this point, I'd format and reinstall stable release Windows 10, then test your hardware / system out on this to rule out hardware issues. No point in testing this on a preview build of Windows as Insider builds are not guaranteed to be stable or compatible with any hardware.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

If you do need a video card for testing, you can snag cheap OEM AMD Radeon cards like 6570 and 7570 from eBay pretty reliably for $20 or under.

1 minute ago, kirashi said:

Can confirm; Windows 10 Insider Preview builds receive Green Screens of Death instead of blue as a way for Microsoft to instantly tell when someone has a bugcheck on a fast ring build of Windows. At this point, I'd format and reinstall stable release Windows 10, then test your hardware / system out on this to rule out hardware issues. No point in testing this on a preview build of Windows as Insider builds are not guaranteed to be stable or compatible with any hardware.

Windows dosnt tend to make artifacts that look like that, they tend to be in the form of stuff missing outright from the B/GSOD screen so im still fairly sure that its dead GPU but worth a test i guess yah

Builds:

Spoiler

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

Windows dosnt tend to make artifacts that look like that, they tend to be in the form of stuff missing outright from the B/GSOD screen so im still fairly sure that its dead GPU but worth a test i guess yah

Oh yeah I forgot to mention those artifacts :P I too believe this signifies GPU failure because it's basically the GPU failing to draw those portions of the screen due to hardware failure. I'd swap the GPU out for a known good working GPU during testing as well.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

o7 HE FOUGHT VALIANTLY! I'll press F for you, man. That's a shame.

11 years out of a single PC is pretty great longevity, have you been planning an upgrade at all?

-- Moved to troubleshooting --

Posting in the correct forum section get syou the best help.

From what I can see, your GPU has issues. Replace the GPU or see if you can RMA it if it is still under warranty.