Upgrade and build a new build later on

Oalei

so currently i only have:

E7500 (Q9550 or X5460)

Random G41 Board its called bulldozer and the heatsink called foxconn idk what that is

no cooler  (raijintek aidos)

No GPU (RX 470 or GTX 1050)

1gb of ram (1x8gb hyper X kingston)

320gb HDD ( going to change it anytime soon cause its so old)

Bulldozer psu 500W continous 300W (Pure Power 10 400W)

1 exchaust fan planning to buy 3 120mm and 1 140mm

Powerlogic azzurra 3000 not going to change it till i get tired of it

768 monitor so it's 720p

for the new build:

Ryzen 3300

X470 board or B550

2x8gb of ram im thinknig on buying klevv bold series X cause is the cheapest and got 3200mhz

For the new build I have a budget of 500ish USD and I don't live at America I'm at southeast Asia 

Used Intel coffee lake is dropping a lot sooo, I'm thinking of Intel or cascade tbh

Buying this components probably next year so I can wait on the new CPU, motherboard, and ram

Is there any advise?

All locks good, what is your question?

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

4 minutes ago, Constantin said:

All locks good, what is your question?

For some reason I forgot what I want to ask.  So I'm thinking coffee lake used and it's being a catastrophe here the price is stupid i7 8700 is about the same as ryzen 5  2600X if I can found 1 and it's sold out earlier so which is better?  Or wait for cascade to? 

In my opinion Intel is much better, i would go for the 8700 by far.

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

Just now, Constantin said:

I agree. I got 8th gen i3 8100 and its fantasic for the 160 cad i got it for. Works way better than the 9590 my step dad calls "overkill". I wish i did save a bit longer to get the 8600k though. But from my experiance intel is by far better gaming related. Ryzen is better if your going to stream and/or edit videos and/or photoshop.

3 minutes ago, Constantin said:

well the last deal i found is around 210ish usd

1 minute ago, Smiles4Miles said:

I agree. I got 8th gen i3 8100 and its fantasic for the 160 cad i got it for. Works way better than the 9590 my step dad calls "overkill". I wish i did save a bit longer to get the 8600k though. But from my experiance intel is by far better gaming related. Ryzen is better if your going to stream and/or edit videos and/or photoshop.

well im going to use it for gaming mostly and editing stuff a little bit and watch youtube or just listen a music from my pc. So now i need a speaker anything thats not too expensive and decent enough atleast?

2 minutes ago, Oalei said:

well im going to use it for gaming mostly and editing stuff a little bit and watch youtube or just listen a music from my pc. So now i need a speaker anything thats not too expensive and decent enough atleast?

Logitech s120 i think they are called. 20 bucks. Intel would be a good choice for you.

1 minute ago, Smiles4Miles said:

Intel would be a good choice for you.

i wish i could found that crazy deal next year, never give hope

2 hours ago, Oalei said:

For the new build I have a budget of 500ish USD and I don't live at America I'm at southeast Asia 

Used Intel coffee lake is dropping a lot sooo, I'm thinking of Intel or cascade tbh

Buying this components probably next year so I can wait on the new CPU, motherboard, and ram

You re buying next year and your budget is around 500 usd. I would advise to go for an APU. Zen 2 is almost out so a 3xxx APU would fit  perfectly for your budget. Wait a few months to see what's best for your needs considering performance/price. If you change your mind and go for a new setup right now i would advise 2200g/2400g along with a good b450 board.

P.S. I think both 2600x and 8700k even in the next year would be impossible to fit your budget along with mobo/ram/psu/GPU and maybe a cpu cooler. So aim lower.

4 hours ago, Settlerteo said:

You re buying next year and your budget is around 500 usd. I would advise to go for an APU. Zen 2 is almost out so a 3xxx APU would fit  perfectly for your budget. Wait a few months to see what's best for your needs considering performance/price. If you change your mind and go for a new setup right now i would advise 2200g/2400g along with a good b450 board.

P.S. I think both 2600x and 8700k even in the next year would be impossible to fit your budget along with mobo/ram/psu/GPU and maybe a cpu cooler. So aim lower.

yeah i hope i get kinda 500ish usd for next year. the i7 8700 is just once in a life time sale i think cause thats no way to get that again anytime soon 

57 minutes ago, Oalei said:

yeah i hope i get kinda 500ish usd for next year. the i7 8700 is just once in a life time sale i think cause thats no way to get that again anytime soon 

Then try and go for an 8600k or 8400.

18 minutes ago, Smiles4Miles said:

Then try and go for an 8600k or 8400.

yeah im trying to get 8400 or 6700 for kinda around the same price with 8700 but with a mobo probaby gonna find that

5 hours ago, Oalei said:

yeah im trying to get 8400 or 6700 for kinda around the same price with 8700 but with a mobo probaby gonna find that

Yeah. If push comes to shove get the 8350k if you cant find anything for the 6700 or 8400. You could also look back at 4790k's.

2 hours ago, Smiles4Miles said:

Yeah. If push comes to shove get the 8350k if you cant find anything for the 6700 or 8400. You could also look back at 4790k's.

I don't really like going for 4 cores and no hyper threading TBH. 4790k is unreasonable it's the same as i3 8100 I guess ram pricing gonna come in handy? 

4 hours ago, Oalei said:

I don't really like going for 4 cores and no hyper threading TBH. 4790k is unreasonable it's the same as i3 8100 I guess ram pricing gonna come in handy? 

4 cores and no hyper threading works for me but it would be better to get a cpu with hyper threading. Just save and go 9600k or 8600k i say. Or get 3rd gen ryzen. 3600x or 3600.

16 hours ago, Oalei said:

8400 doesn't worth it unless you could buy only intel cpus. 6700 is a great choice but price is still unreasonable. Both 8400 and 6700 can't fit your budget along with motherboard and ram, not mentioning psu, gpu, probably a new case and  a cpu cooler. Unless your budget could climb from 500$ to 1500 $. As i said above aim lower. Even an APU i suggested will fit hardly in your budget but it is the most viable choice here. 
P.S. If you only intend on gaming at the pc and do nothing else, you might consider buying a console instead.

10 hours ago, Smiles4Miles said:

You could also look back at 4790k's.

8 hours ago, Oalei said:

4790k even used is still a much much better cpu than both i5 8400 and i3 8350 but an old platform whereas with the same money you spend there, you could get something newer and better.

5 hours ago, Settlerteo said:

8400 doesn't worth it unless you could buy only intel cpus. 6700 is a great choice but price is still unreasonable. Both 8400 and 6700 can't fit your budget along with motherboard and ram, not mentioning psu, gpu, probably a new case and  a cpu cooler. Unless your budget could climb from 500$ to 1500 $. As i said above aim lower. Even an APU i suggested will fit hardly in your budget but it is the most viable choice here. 
P.S. If you only intend on gaming at the pc and do nothing else, you might consider buying a console instead.

I might have unintentionally make some misunderstanding but the 500usd is only for CPU, ram, and mobo that's how much I'm willing to spend for those 3 components 

31 minutes ago, Oalei said:

I might have unintentionally make some misunderstanding but the 500usd is only for CPU, ram, and mobo that's how much I'm willing to spend for those 3 components 

Oooh my suggestion changes completely now. Get a 2600x/1700x and a msi b450 Tomahawk along with 16 gigs of ram. That's the best bang for your bucks.

6 minutes ago, Settlerteo said:

Oooh my suggestion changes completely now. Get a 2600x/1700x and a msi b450 Tomahawk along with 16 gigs of ram. That's the best bang for your bucks.

I was like confuse at first why is there even a psu and stuff, but I appreciate the recommendation 

16 minutes ago, Oalei said:

I was like confuse at first why is there even a psu and stuff, but I appreciate the recommendation 

Yup, as you said i misunderstood you hahaha.

22 minutes ago, Oalei said:

I still say go intel if its mainly for gaming. Intel has always been better for gaming.