Changed Windows 7 language to Chinese

Bloodyvalley
Go to solution Solved by macpro622776,

Lol that always gets me when some says chinese. Its not a god damn language.

Chinese isn't a language. It's Cantonese and Mandarin. :P

Wrong. Chinese is the written language. It has two variants, Simplified and Traditional. Therefore the OP is correct.

Cantonese and Mandarin are the main spoken languages. There are also many other dialects you'll find in different regions of China. However, that statement you wrote there @MangoJuiceStain is wrong because it's not just those two.

lmfao

CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.4 ghz GPU: MSI 7950 Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme R2  RAM: Teamgroup Elite Black 8GB 1600mhz

Case: Corsair 300r Windowed Storage: 60GB Corsair SSD boot, 1TB WD Black storage PSU: Corsair GS600 Displays: AOC 22", Acer 24" both 1920x1080 60hz

Cooling: Coolermaster V8 cpu cooler Keyboard: QPAD MK50 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G500s  Mouse Pad: Corsair MM400 Sound: Sennheiser G4ME ONE headset, Audio Technica ATH M50s

sounds like you need a fresh install...lol or reverting to backup.

CPU: AMD FX 6300 @4.2GHZ | MSI 970A-G 46| Gskill Sniper 2X4GB 2400| Samsung 840 EVO 120GB| NZXT Phantom 410 gunmetal|

Apevia 680W Iceberg| HIS R9-270X| WD green 3TB| 

nb4wat

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Lookup a video on how to change the language on Windows 7 and copy what the person does in the video...

But why would you change it to Chinese in the first place?

Do you have another computer with windows 7? If so go onto that one and go to the change language place. Then following those exact buttons and paths do the same on the chinese one.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Using another computer run through changing the language. Follow everything you do on the English computer on the unusable computer.

Buttons and menus etc should have the same layout.

Build Log: Monochrome

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H | Graphics Card: Asus HD 7970 DirectCU II | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | PSU: Corsair CXM 600 | Storage: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB,2 Seagate Baracuda 3TB | Case: Corsair 350D Window

go restart your system, go into recovery mode, then restore windows. if the recovery mode is also in chinese...

then reinstall?

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

Now I can't change it back because I don't understand shit

Does anyone speak Chinese

so much fail in one sentence

cannot compute

Wrong. Chinese is the written language. It has two variants, Simplified and Traditional. Therefore the OP is correct.

Cantonese and Mandarin are the main spoken languages. There are also many other dialects you'll find in different regions of China. However, that statement you wrote there @MangoJuiceStain is wrong because it's not just those two.

He asked for who speaks

He asked for who speaks

Chinese is also the umbrella term that can be used, because you wouldn't go and ask if they speak, Mandarin, Cantonese or Shanghainese, or... (for example). So the OP is still correct in this instance.

Returning to the OP's original intention, I have PMed him myself.

Why do oyu need to understand? Everythin is same as on Enlgish, now if you can't remember path for options, you could do what other suggested, another computer side by side, or youtube video.

Yoi can also use "Vistalizator" (it works for versions of Windows 7, and also 8 i guess). 5th oprion on right side (if it is not on English, or you can change language on Vistalizator in forst drop menu) is to change languge when you select English (or language of preference) on the left side.