A Round up of some tech news

Shiva96

1)Intel is all set to expand its 9th Gen Line up According to a leak by Fujitsu

9th Generation Pentiums with 2 cores and 4 threads

9th Generation i3's with 4cores and 4 threads

i5 9500 and 

F Series Chips with no UHD Graphics and T Series with Undervolted CPUs

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/intel-9th-generation-cpu-list-specs,38754.html

2) AMD is likley to launch Ryzen 3rd gen by July-August

and also there is no Confirmation on Navi as Many Believe its due to TSMC's Shortage of 7nm Manufacturing Ability Navi will be launched in 19 the question is when

https://www.extremetech.com/computing/287088-amd-confirms-3rd-gen-ryzen-coming-mid-year-no-date-on-navi

3) in a Bizzare Claim in Nvidia they have Claimed that Unless you have a 144Hz G Sync Monitor and a RTX Card you are at a major Disadvantage in Battle Royale Games like Fortnite and Apex Legends

https://www.techradar.com/news/nvidias-study-linking-hardware-to-competitiveness-is-peak-pc-gamer-elitism

1 minute ago, Shiva96 said:

in a Bizzare Claim in Nvidia they have Claimed that Unless you have a 144Hz G Sync Monitor and a RTX Card you are at a major Disadvantage in Battle Royale Games like Fortnite and Apex Legends

... im sure its true... except for the RTX card part... and the g Sync Monitor part... not the 144Hz part

✨FNIGE✨

Thank you mysterious, no source, weirdly formatted, stranger

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Just now, Slottr said:

Thank you mysterious, no source, stranger

i am new here i dont know the rules if you want i can provide links

3 minutes ago, Shiva96 said:

i am new here i dont know the rules

Welcome to the LTT forums :)

Make sure to look at the Tech News posting guidelines below:

And also make sure to read the Community Standards so you know all of the rules of the forum:

By the way, this was quite interesting to read. I think it's all true except 3, which is probably just marketing by Nvidia. 

7 hours ago, 1kv said:

By the way, this was quite interesting to read. I think it's all true except 3, which is probably just marketing by Nvidia. 

It is marketing, but like all marketing it's based on something that is true and then extrapolated to insinuate something further.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.