Corsair Harpoon RGB: switching DPI settings?

nicolaidenmark

Hi all,

I feel a bit stupid, however, I can't switch the DPI settings of my mouse. In the I-CUE software, I can see the different DPIs and also select a std. I can also see that, by deafult, the center button is supposed to switch DPI but this does not work. When I manually select the changes in I-CUE the colour of my RGB doesn't change either.

What am I doing wrong? Do I need to activate something or make some changes to the button layout in order for it to work?

I'm on Windows 10 with the newest updates installed and the firmware for the mouse and I-CUE itself is also updated.

Thanks,

1.get a mouse button testing software make sure the dpi button work

2.clean install cue software and the driver

3.try it on another computer

4.if else.fail then rma it

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

A restart (not reinstall) of I-CUE was all that was needed. I'll get back to  you if I experience more problems.

Thanks,