Great Googly Moogly! How do you drive this thing?

Daftlander

So at CES this year the boys at Samsung revealed this monitor for release in 2019.

https://news.samsung.com/global/infographic-level-up-your-gaming-experience-with-samsungs-new-crg9

Its a 49", 32:9, Dual QHD, 5120*1440, HDR10, supported QLED display with Freesync 2 (which hopefully means that it will be supported by Nvidia when it comes out). 

What I'm saying is its the monitor of my over the top dreams. It even allows you to seamlessly split it into two 27" monitors with no bezel. The hope is by the end of the year I will have enough to afford it and a brand new system to drive it. (and the first run of panels will be out and any production problems fixed). But how? What sort of graphics card/ processor will this require? I'd be looking to game and use blender/ video edit on it.

@Daftlander

Any DisplayPort 1.3 connection will "handle" it. (It's 1/2 of a "5K" display.) Now, if you mean in gaming? That's a different issue. It's pretty close to a 4K display in total pixels, so if you want to play well, you'll need a 2080 Ti.