Help with my first build

Hello I am in the planning stages of my build and I am aiming for a build that around $1000 but its ok if its 100 over or under without the monitor. I think this is generally how I want the build to be but I am a noobie and I don't know too much about building computers. I would appreciate any feedback on any aspect of my build, I do not care that much about color schemes, and my main use for the computer is a little bit of everything on it like editing videos and photos, special effects, computer programming, game development (unity), 3D modeling (blender, CAD), and gaming. I want to get a 1080p or preferably a 1440p monitor for the build. The graphics card is highly up for debate I am going to buy a used one for cheaper off of eBay or something like that and I saw that I could get some good deals on a Vega 56 or a GTX 1070 or something else for cheap. I was hoping someone could just look over the build and see if I made any mistakes, any parts are overkill, or there are any bottle necks. The monitor is also up for debate I kinds just put that there as a place holder. Thank you I appreciate any help.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/gabriel.vega/saved/ZjqcYJ

Rig 1: i7-9700k OC'd to 5.0ghz all core | EVGA XC RTX 2080Ti | ADATA DDR4 2400mhz 4x8gb | ASUS PRIME Z370-P | Asetek 550LC 120mm | ADATA 480GB SSD & Toshiba P300 3TB | Cooler Master Masterbox MB500 | Win 10 Home | Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum, G502 Proteus Spectrum, G933 Artemis Spectrum Snow Wireless Limited Edition, Corsair MM300 Mouse Pad | 2 MSI Optix Curved 27" FHD Monitors 

(before i sold the WD drive and MSI gpu - https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11946219 171 gaming. felt good.)

Rig 2: i7-7700k Stock clocks | MSI Armor GTX 1070 | ADATA DDR4 2400mhz 2x8GB | MSI Z270 A-Pro | WD Green 240GB SSD & 2TB Seagate HDD | Thermaltake Core G21 Tempered Glass Edition | Win 10 Home | 2 HP Omen FHD 144hz 24.5" Monitors 

Rig 3: i7-6700 | GT 730 & GT 645 OEM | Some random DDR4 2133mhz 2x8gb sticks | OEM Dell Mobo | WD Black 2TB HDD & Toshiba 1TB HDD | Win 10 Home | 3 27" Dell FHD Monitors 

Rig 4: i7-4770 | EVGA SSC 1050ti | Some random DDR3 ram 2x2gb and 2x4gb sticks | OEM Dell Mobo | Stock Cooler | 1TB WD Black HDD | Win 7 Home 

RIP 

Rig 5 (dead and dismantled and sold) : i7-7820X OC'd to 4.8ghz all core | MSI DUKE 1080ti | ADATA DDR4 2400mhz 4x8gb | Gigabyte X299 UD4 PRO | Asetek 240mm AIO | WD Green 240gb SSD | Other various components that I can't remember

Rig 6 (same fate as rig 5) i7-8700k stock clocks | MSI DUKE 1080ti | ADATA DDR4 2400mhz 2x8gb | MSI Z370 A-Pro | Asetek 550LC 120mm | WD Green 240GB SSD & Toshiba 2TB HDD | Other various components that I can't Remember 

That's looking very good, RTX isn't very good in general but it is very helpful for Blender Rendering performance, you've got a pretty good deal on that SSD though, I paid $200 for a 500GB 960 Evo one or two years ago, and that was on sale.

I think the new RTX 2060 would be better than a used GTX 1070 or Vega 56 though.

27 minutes ago, ArduinoBen said:

I think the new RTX 2060 would be better than a used GTX 1070 or Vega 56 though.

^This.
I would also suggest taking the Vega 56 over the 2060. 8GB Vram gives you also some kind of "futureproofness" compared to the 6gb Vram of the 2060. 
Also worth considering is taking a Ryzen X processor. Instead of going for an Ryzen 7 2700 you could also save yourself 50$ and go with an Ryzen 5 2600x. 12 Threads are also plenty and you can OC it. Additionally, the board he selected is a good Overclocker.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X | GPU: Vega 64   | RAM: 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z | Storage:  Samsung 850 / Corsair MP510  | Mainboard: ASUS X570 Prime Pro | Case: Fractal Define R6 | PSU: Corsair RM750i  | Cooling: Custom Waterloop

I was thinking about recommending the 1660Ti as well, it should be good, as Stuttgart said, I'd also recommend going down to a 2600X.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($199.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M Steel Legend Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($93.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung - 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($77.89 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($44.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: PowerColor - Radeon RX VEGA 56 8 GB Red Dragon Video Card  ($353.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Fractal Design - Focus G (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($44.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic - 520 W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($34.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $950.60
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-03-05 10:35 EST-0500

Thats my suggestion. More Vram, more Storage, no fancy LED's. Pure power.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X | GPU: Vega 64   | RAM: 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z | Storage:  Samsung 850 / Corsair MP510  | Mainboard: ASUS X570 Prime Pro | Case: Fractal Define R6 | PSU: Corsair RM750i  | Cooling: Custom Waterloop

45 minutes ago, Stuttgart said:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($199.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M Steel Legend Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($93.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung - 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($77.89 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($44.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: PowerColor - Radeon RX VEGA 56 8 GB Red Dragon Video Card  ($353.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Fractal Design - Focus G (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($44.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic - 520 W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($34.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $950.60
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-03-05 10:35 EST-0500

Thats my suggestion. More Vram, more Storage, no fancy LED's. Pure power.

Not that power supply though. Also no reason to go with a mATX board in an ATX case. He would be better off sticking with his original choice, or the B450 Tomahawk if he doesn't need wifi.

10 hours ago, Stuttgart said:

^This.
I would also suggest taking the Vega 56 over the 2060. 8GB Vram gives you also some kind of "futureproofness" compared to the 6gb Vram of the 2060. 
Also worth considering is taking a Ryzen X processor. Instead of going for an Ryzen 7 2700 you could also save yourself 50$ and go with an Ryzen 5 2600x. 12 Threads are also plenty and you can OC it. Additionally, the board he selected is a good Overclocker.

I am getting a 2700x I think you were looking at the first comments build my build is the link on my original post but thank you for your feedback I was not planning on getting a 2060 because that card seems very gaming oriented and gaming is not what I will be using the pc for mainly so I was thinking on getting a used graphics card with the vega 56 being my number one choice 

10 hours ago, ArduinoBen said:

That's looking very good, RTX isn't very good in general but it is very helpful for Blender Rendering performance, you've got a pretty good deal on that SSD though, I paid $200 for a 500GB 960 Evo one or two years ago, and that was on sale.

I was planning finding one that had minimal wear on it and wasnt used that much for a cheap price (I found a few) but do you know of any major drawbacks to getting a slightly used graphics cards I didnt seem to find any as long as I do my research and get a good one.

7 hours ago, someone random said:

I was planning finding one that had minimal wear on it and wasnt used that much for a cheap price (I found a few) but do you know of any major drawbacks to getting a slightly used graphics cards I didnt seem to find any as long as I do my research and get a good one.

As far as i know there is no big drawback for getting a used graphics card. Linus also did a Video on this where he compared a mining Card versus a new one, there was no difference at all when it comes to performance. Just get a used one with valid warranty and you'll be fine.

15 hours ago, lee32uk said:

Not that power supply though. Also no reason to go with a mATX board in an ATX case. He would be better off sticking with his original choice, or the B450 Tomahawk if he doesn't need wifi.

Whats wrong with the PSU? Ive been using this PSU for over 4 years without a single problem. Its from a known brand and the quality is pretty good for the price.
And ofc, theres no real reason for putting an mATX Board into an ATX case. But it fits, and as long as the board meets your needs, why not?

3 hours ago, Stuttgart said:

Whats wrong with the PSU? Ive been using this PSU for over 4 years without a single problem. Its from a known brand and the quality is pretty good for the price.
And ofc, theres no real reason for putting an mATX Board into an ATX case. But it fits, and as long as the board meets your needs, why not?

It is an old group regulated design so pretty outdated by today's standards. He would be better off getting something like a 550W Bitfenix Whisper. Also brand name means nothing when choosing a psu as every brand has some junk units in their lineup.

Sure a mATX will function fine in an ATX case but it just looks a bit awkward imo especially as you have a windowed case. That board is available in ATX format anyway.