My first pc wont boot

So hello guys, I hope you can help me with a problem I have. So I have build my first pc but it wont boot to bios. I keep having a bright orange light on my mobo next to the ram sticks. I have also checked the motherboard guide and it says that it is having problems with booting. So my specs are:

Mobo: asus rog strix b450-f gaming

Cpu: ryzen 5 2600

Gpu: rx 580 gigabyte windforce

Ram: vengeance lpx 2x8 gb 3000mhz

Psu: Gigabyte gp-g750h

And also a nvme ssd and 2tb hdd

So I tried a different psu (corsair cx 550m) and also tried different ram (gskill trident z rgb 2666 mhz but i still have the same problem. Im not getting any signals to my monitor and the orange light is still there. (some more information: I bought the cpu from an outlet so it was opened and used once before, but I dont know for sure if that is causing the problem. And also the cpu is the last thing I want to change ) 

>edit: I have looked closely to the mobo and it's the dram malfunction light. But I have no idea how I can solve that. Also tried 3 different ram brands and the problem still occurs. 

>edit 2: just tried to get my cpu of my mobo and the whole cooler came together with the f'ing cpu together, lol. Probably where it was going wrong

>edit 3: guys thanks for everything, i finally fixed it by reinstalling my cpu. I eventually saw some pins a little bit curved so i straightened them up with a razor and everything worked after that. 

15517088328697073759320692279951.jpg

Edited by TheDutchRGBguy

Make sure you install the memory in the correct slots. It matters. Use your manual for reference

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

12 minutes ago, thinwalrus said:

And you used motherboard standoffs? 

Yeah, why? 

Just now, TheDutchRGBguy said:

Yeah, why? 

Because without it will short circuit.

Have you tried putting your rams in different slots, that sometimes helps

And are you putting the video connector in the gpu and not the motherboard?

Edit: I also noticed you don't have a 6-Pin Connector plugged into your gpu, could that be the problem or was it plugged in previously

I don't see any ram in your picture.

4 minutes ago, thinwalrus said:

Because without it will short circuit.

Oh yeah, I know that. Also when I de-plug the power cable for my cpu to mobo the light doesnt go off

1 minute ago, wngg said:

I don't see any ram in your picture.

Yeah iknow but its the same, trust me

2 minutes ago, FrostBittn said:

Have you tried putting your rams in different slots, that sometimes helps

And are you putting the video connector in the gpu and not the motherboard?

Edit: I also noticed you don't have a 6-Pin Connector plugged into your gpu, could that be the problem or was it plugged in previously

Yeah ive tried different slots and also it was plugged in previously, I was disconnecting the cables but just wanted the show the orange light. 

1 minute ago, TheDutchRGBguy said:

Yeah iknow but its the same, trust me

Install the RAM like you have before and post a picture then, there may be something wrong with the seating of your RAM sticks.

Better safe than sorry

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

Try with one stick, then try with the other. Could be dust clogging the dimm slot. Try different slots. 

i believe ram is the problem, unless you just removed it for the picture? without ram it will not boot.
on first time builds alot of people connect hdmi into the gfx card, on first boot make connect directly to the motherboard.

also notice no power cable connected to your gfx card

@ExiiPlease read the thread before giving suggestions, as everything you've said has been pointed out

5 minutes ago, myselfolli said:

Install the RAM like you have before and post a picture then, there may be something wrong with the seating of your RAM sticks.

Better safe than sorry

15517123778287262968591561829027.thumb.jpg.d84e7ca531163407762db979e9825fff.jpgthx for replying 

15517124208085340831972360950353.jpg

3 minutes ago, FrostBittn said:

@ExiiPlease read the thread before giving suggestions, as everything you've said has been pointed out

Thx for the clarification :)

Have you tried with one of the sticks?

Just now, wngg said:

Have you tried with one of the sticks?

Yes

The sticks are positioned correctly according to the manual.

Like it has been said before: Try with only a single RAM stick (switch them out) and try blowing out any dust/debris that may be present in the RAM slots. Remove any non-essential component (GPU any additional storage) and try booting then.

Does your motherboard display post codes?

So is the rest probably

I would try to take everything out of the case and boot it off of your motherboard box, to eliminate the possibility of a short occurring

2 minutes ago, myselfolli said:

That board does not have a post code led

7 minutes ago, FrostBittn said:

I would try to take everything out of the case and boot it off of your motherboard box, to eliminate the possibility of a short occurring

Yeah that's what im trying to do right now, because the mobo is quite large incomparison to the case, and also saw posts about the same thing

17 minutes ago, wngg said:
12 minutes ago, FrostBittn said:

Still the same problem tho

15517136985654123932222127720840.jpg

16 minutes ago, myselfolli said:

The sticks are positioned correctly according to the manual.

Like it has been said before: Try with only a single RAM stick (switch them out) and try blowing out any dust/debris that may be present in the RAM slots. Remove any non-essential component (GPU any additional storage) and try booting then.

Yeah ive already tried everything you said about the ram slots and sticks and also the non essential component. I dont know what post codes are. 

Just now, TheDutchRGBguy said:

Yeah ive already tried everything you said about the ram slots and sticks and also the non essential component. I dont know what post codes are. 

Some motherboards have little two-digit displays, on which error codes can be displayed when there's a problem while booting, which makes debugging/finding the problem quite a bit easier. But like @FrostBittn said, your motherboard doesn't have such displays, so don't worry about it.

Do you have replacement RAM on hand?

So is the rest probably