How do these parts sound?

channingspike

the kraken cooler comes with pre applied thermal paste so you don't need the extra tube, I would also suggest an SSD 500gb or more for boot drive for speed

No SSD - No pass.

Only 5400RPM HDD? Get faster.

Don't get G3 PSU as they've had some issues, get G2 version.

Do you need that overpriced case?

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

IMO, less RGB, cheaper case, drop RAM down to 16GB and get a SSD, drop the STRIX board for something else.

Don't bother with buying thermal paste either and  use use a G2 over a G3

Completely agreed with @Snipergod87, do you REALLY need all those lights? better off buying LED strips for 10 bucks on Fleabay and hooking it up yourself with alexa/google or something...

Better off buying the parts that the others here have mentioned than pay for an expensive case and it reduce the performance you COULD have for the same money.

I’m getting an asus PG258Q.

8 minutes ago, Netivity said:

Completely agreed with @Snipergod87, do you REALLY need all those lights? better off buying LED strips for 10 bucks on Fleabay and hooking it up yourself with alexa/google or something...

Better off buying the parts that the others here have mentioned than pay for an expensive case and it reduce the performance you COULD have for the same money.

I’m trying to build an rgb system, cause I have an addiction to rgb.

Just now, channingspike said:

I’m getting an asus PG258Q.

I’m trying to build an rgb system, cause I have an addiction to rgb.

If you have the need to feed your RGB addiction, that is your prerogative.

All I see is you asking about your parts, (I assume to maybe increase performance), not anything about you needing to feed your addiction.

If you would've let with that, I wouldn't have written anything.

I don't mean to come across as rude, just confused - that is all.

Go for something like this:

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/F6DHgw
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/F6DHgw/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel - Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($418.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Noctua - NH-D15 82.5 CFM CPU Cooler  ($89.95 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z390 AORUS ULTRA ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($249.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($109.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung - 970 Evo Plus 500 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($127.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda Pro 4 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($161.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Asus - GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB Dual Video Card  ($724.89 @ OutletPC)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R6 Gunmetal TG ATX Mid Tower Case  ($119.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G2 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($109.88 @ OutletPC)
Case Fan: Corsair - LL120RGB LED (Three Fans With Lighting Node PRO) 43.25 CFM 120mm Fans  ($99.78 @ OutletPC)
Total: $2213.44
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-02-25 19:21 EST-0500

Less money, faster CPU for gaming, cheaper cooler (will perform about the same or only very, very slightly behind the AIO while being quieter, if you don't like the looks go for a BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro4 or similar), much better motherboard, SSD (and a damn fast one at that, though you don't need the NVMe unless you're video editing and such so you can drop to a SATA M.2 or 2.5" drive), faster HDD at the same capacity, incredible case for a heck of a lot less, better PSU, and you keep the RGB fans and RAM, though only 16GB vs 32. Don't really need 32GB unless you're doing a lot of video editing or such or just going for general overkill, but that's bad for value.

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch