Is the Corsair H60 2018 going to be much better than my stock Wraith prism cooler? when it comes to cooling and quietness?

I am getting temps of 85c (the max temp) for my ryzen 2700x when playing Anthem or Battlefield V on ultra.  My GPU and mobo temps are fine therefore it must be my CPU cooler to blame.  My temps are about 50-60c when idle according to Ryzen master and so I am looking for liquid cooling or air cooling (if it won't get in the way of my RAM).

Let me know if you need any more information and thanks in advance for the help.

I wouldn't recommend a H60, it just doesn't perform as well as an air cooler you can get for the same price.

I would look at air coolers like the Arctic Freezer 34 eSports DUO and the be quiet Dark Rock Pro 4.

Single 120mm/140mm radiator AIO's are just not good. A half decent air cooler will perform the same/better at the same/lower price. I wouldn't recommend any AIO with a radiator smaller than 240mm.

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

3 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

Single 120mm/140mm radiator AIO's are just not good. A half decent air cooler will perform the same/better at the same/lower price. I wouldn't recommend any AIO with a radiator smaller than 240mm.

Thanks!  I am just concerned the air cooler will interfere with my RAM slots since many aftermarket air coolers are aligned horizontally.  Know of any good ones that will be the same form factor as my current cooler?

25 minutes ago, 1kv said:

I wouldn't recommend a H60, it just doesn't perform as well as an air cooler you can get for the same price.

I would look at air coolers like the Arctic Freezer 34 eSports DUO and the be quiet Dark Rock Pro 4.

I'll be checking out the Arctic freezer.  Thanks so much for the recommendation and have an amazing day!  By the way, have you used this cooler yourself?