I need help with an inactive email

liammccracken

So about 2 to 3 years ago one of my email domains shut down and that domain is connected to my xbox account etc is there anyway to see emails still on that account?

2 minutes ago, liammccracken said:

So about 2 to 3 years ago one of my email domains shut down and that domain is connected to my xbox account etc is there anyway to see emails still on that account?

So the website is no longer online?

-Llama

Ryzen 7 1700X - Cryorig C7 - Gigabyte Gaming B450 Wifi - 16GB GSKILL Aegis DDR4-3000mghz - WD Black NVMe 250GB M.2 / WD Black 2.5 1TB HD - Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 8GB - FD Node 202

"Never trust a computer you can’t throw out a window."

— Steve Wozniak

PCPartPicker - Steam - GitHub

3 minutes ago, LlamaFamah said:

So the website is no longer online?

-Llama

Yea idk if you know but the domain is called sympatico

Just now, liammccracken said:

Yea idk if you know but the domain is called sympatico

Heard of it before

Is this the same thing?

https://www.bell.net/loginr/wmwrap.jsp

Ryzen 7 1700X - Cryorig C7 - Gigabyte Gaming B450 Wifi - 16GB GSKILL Aegis DDR4-3000mghz - WD Black NVMe 250GB M.2 / WD Black 2.5 1TB HD - Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 8GB - FD Node 202

— Steve Wozniak

1 minute ago, liammccracken said:

that's bell honestly its so old I forget sorry

So problemo solved?

-Llama

— Steve Wozniak

Just now, LlamaFamah said:

So problemo solved?

-Llama

nah im just saying I don't know what the domain looked like makes it harder sorry

nah im just saying I don't know what the domain looked like makes it harder sorry

Alright. 

Do you know the Username/Pssword?

-Llama

— Steve Wozniak

1 minute ago, LlamaFamah said:

Alright. 

Do you know the Username/Pssword?

-Llama

yes

I assume you are on Win10?

Try logging in on the "Mail" application or other online mail viewer.

-Llama

— Steve Wozniak

22 minutes ago, liammccracken said:

You would need to contact xbox support and provide them as much information as you can about your account to confirm your identity and hopefully they will be willing to change the email associated with the xbox account.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

17 minutes ago, Spotty said:

You would need to contact xbox support and provide them as much information as you can about your account to confirm your identity and hopefully they will be willing to change the email associated with the xbox account.

Is there anything I can do from this point?

Screenshot (44).png

s there anything I can do from this point?

No... They don't have any record of that email... That doesn't even look like the same email service - it would be like trying to log in to a yahoo.com email address at gmail? Was this an email address provided by your ISP? Are you no longer with that ISP and lost access to your email account when your ISP account was terminated?
Also you should maybe remove or edit that image so as not to expose your email address.

Are you trying to do something with your xbox account that requires email confirmation? If so, you should contact xbox support and see if they can change the email address linked to your xbox account to a new email address.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Try using your same login details on the Bell Canada email site, it appears like they absorbed Sympatico's email system at some point.

https://www.bell.net/loginr/wmwrap.jsp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11