Live forever?

Shadow_Storm56
1 hour ago, wasab said:

I do not wish to be immortal. Immortality is for the weak, cowards, and those who can never escaped their biological instinct for self preservation.

LOL, weak cowards.  None of us knows what's out in space or inside Black Holes..etc

CPU i7 4960x Ivy Bridge Extreme | 64GB Quad DDR-3 RAM | MBD Asus x79-Deluxe | RTX 2080 ti FE 11GB |
Thermaltake 850w PWS | ASUS ROG 27" IPS 1440p | | Win 7 pro x64 |

Sign me up for being a cogboy.

"Anger, which, far sweeter than trickling drops of honey, rises in the bosom of a man like smoke."

what if death of the body and ego consciousness is just the beginning of something else, something amazing, and we all miss out on it by downloading our sh*t into computers and jerking off to movie stars for eternity

On 2/20/2019 at 9:50 AM, PrinceNorris said:

Dying is the best opportunity for a human to be remembered forever.

I've been told I'm a weirdo because... I don't want anyone to remember me after I kick the bucket. I don't want to "leave my mark in the world" or be written about in books or people wasting their time thinking of me. I find the idea of just disappearing without so much as a whimper quite appealing.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

18 hours ago, wasab said:

Immortality is for the weak, cowards

Bullshit.

Immortality is for those that wish to see their enemies driven before them, and to hear the lamentations of their women

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

27 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Bullshit.

Immortality is for those that wish to see their enemies driven before them, and to hear the lamentations of their women

OR your enemies can torture you to the point you beg for death but can't because you are immortal. That's when you start thinking, I should not have picked immortality. 

You can live a comfortable life one year from now, one decade from now, one thousand year from now, and heck, 1 billion years from now. But is forever truly possible?

Will you desire death when our sun burned itself out, turn into a red giant, and fry the planet Earth? 

Will you desire death when humans gone extinct through both natural or man made causes and you are the only one alive?

Will you desire death in infinity years from now when even the most massive black holes dissipated through Hawking radiation and universe suffers a heat death as entropy overcomes the strong nuclear force? 

Will you desire to be all alone in a dark and cold universe?

Sudo make me a sandwich 

4 minutes ago, wasab said:

OR your enemies can torture you to the point you beg for death but can't because you are immortal. That's when you start thinking, I should not have picked immortality. 

You can live a comfortable life one year from now, one decade from now, one thousand year from now, and heck, 1 billion years from now. But is forever truly possible?

Will you desire death when our sun burned itself out, turn into a red giant, and fry the planet Earth? 

Will you desire death when humans gone extinct through both natural or man made causes and you are the only one alive?

Will you desire death in infinity years from now when even the most massive black holes dissipated through Hawking radiation and universe suffers a heat death as entropy overcomes the strong nuclear force? 

Will you desire to be all alone in a dark and cold universe?

Whoosh

(It's a line from Conan the Barbarian, played by Arnold S. from way back in the 80s)

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I go to bed each night kinda hoping for a nice heart failure.  Most of the time, it would take most of the hassle out of the next day.