Moving Mouse Out Of Fullscreen game Without Alt+Tab

Hi! I have two monitors and I find that playing on fullscreen on my games just makes it look smoother. But there is one downside to using fullscreen, i can't move my curser to the other screen without alt+tabing. Doing this takes time to unload, then load the game, over and over again (I use my second monitor a lot during gaming sessions). I was wondering, is there a way to allow my curser to move between monitors, without alt+tabing and using borderless/windowed?

3 minutes ago, MuscularCrab said:

Hi! I have two monitors and I find that playing on fullscreen on my games just makes it look smoother. But there is one downside to using fullscreen, i can't move my curser to the other screen without alt+tabing. Doing this takes time to unload, then load the game, over and over again (I use my second monitor a lot during gaming sessions). I was wondering, is there a way to allow my curser to move between monitors, without alt+tabing?

Borderless windowed mode is the easiest way

I use borderless windows for games like Football Manager.

I have the game on one screen and my spreadsheets and guides etc on another screen.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

There are multimonitor software which can force window to stay active. How well they do it, when I tried last it was hit and miss.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

11 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

There are multimonitor software which can force window to stay active. How well they do it, when I tried last it was hit and miss.

The software didn't work? What software did you use?

9 hours ago, MuscularCrab said:

The software didn't work? What software did you use?

I have full version of DisplayFusion. It worked with some games, but not with BF4 for example. It has some better working stuff like locking cursor within active window.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv