2 different internet connection in 1 pc?

Yorge

Hello.

My question is it is possible to plug 2 different internet connection to 1 pc. I have 2 network ( from 2 different operators) in home 1. LTE 60/30 2. Line 10/1.  It is possible tu use 1 on ehternal and 1 on wi-fi ? or do i need some special lan card to buy? I would like to use setup : Lte for stream Line to play game on same time ( i dont have 2 pc ). Is this even possible to set up ?

Is there any "special" soft for something like that

Ty for any info and help

I don't think it'll work. There is a device you can buy that would allow the bonding of multiple ISP connections but it would require you to contact their end so that your connection virtually appears as 1 public IP.

Problems you could run into here are the different providers and service types. They may not be able to bond them.

You could get a managed switch and hook them up in a fail-over mode. In the off chance 1 ISP goes down (equipment failure maybe) you'd have a backup connection. The other option would be to segregate your Wi-Fi from your local network (have each ISP control 1). That would be kind of nice from a security aspect.

I've attached a video LMG made regarding bonded internet. This is as close as you'll get to using the aggregated bandwidth for 1 client but it may not work for you:

I believe it can be done in software with some NIC's but only some can support it and there is some system overhead. I looked into this a long time ago with an old PC that had onboard NIC that supported connection bonding, I was able to bond two 1Gbps NIC ports to a single 2Gbps connection across my network but the processor overhead doubled and the speed didn't really scale (at the time). It's not really something that's particularly easy to research and might only be available on server level stuff now.

Speedify is designed to do just that.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7