New series recommendation, LTT members make reviews about there favourite products.

aaradorn

With the linus tech tips channel leaning more towards Info-tainment and there still being a large audience who desires hardcore facts and information I think they are missing something. There is a huge techcompany with everyone doing something they love, from video editing to testing to filming, why not let those people make little episodes where they talk about what they love, for example, a new keyboard is released so the Macro guy (forgot his name) talks about it and how it is useful in the work place. Maybe a new camera is released so a camera tech talks about it. The options are almost limitless and I think a lot of people would like to see the shows. 

They do do this stuff. Taren, the keyboard/Macro guy, does go on to explain his keyboard macros and stuff and pads he uses. Brandon does the camera reviews for the most part.. so this does happen already. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

2 hours ago, Skiiwee29 said:

They do do this stuff. Taren, the keyboard/Macro guy, does go on to explain his keyboard macros and stuff and pads he uses. Brandon does the camera reviews for the most part.. so this does happen already. 

yes but more would be welcome. Not just one-offs.