HELP - BSOD POWER_INTERNAL_ERROR MSI GS65

Hello.

Recently I started to get blue screen of death on my msi gs65, only when I close my laptop or put it to sleep.

I think this problem started to happen after I installed ssd nvme (samsung 970 evo pro, 512GB); Now I have 2 ssds nmve, the one that came with the computer and the 970 evo pro (250GB and 512GB);

By the same time, I was with a build from Windows Insider Build...(windows build 17763.rs5_release 180914 1434; And I thought it was due to this build I was having problems...so I do a "Windows Update" using "MediaCreatonTool1809" where I could reset to the most recent stable windows 10 build without losing any data.

But unfortunately, I was still getting the same BSOD when I close my laptop or put it to sleep.

Then I remembered that I had done undervoltage on my laptop (my mistake of forgetting that), and I was running stable windows with -140mVs (I know its a lot, but was running really smooth), I decide the lower to -100mVs, then -40mVs. I trying no undervoltage right now, but I don't know with this will solve the problem.

I really don't know what to do, even if with no under voltage i still get BSOD. I start to think in reinstall windows from scratch and deleting everything that I have of my ssds. 

3 hours ago, LuizSato said:

I start to think in reinstall windows from scratch and deleting everything that I have of my ssds

Try this first

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

On 2/11/2019 at 10:39 PM, GeneXiS_X said:

Try this first

I will try that, this weekend since the no undervoltage method didn't seem to be working.
Hopefully is just a problem with the data, and not the actual swap of sdds and data.
Also, I forgot to mention that I did a data migration from the (original) sdd from the msi to the new one, [since both are from samsung]