Who wants to see Laptop or Bust again?

Laptop or bust  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see it return?

• Yes
    • No

I was just re-watching the series where Linus and Luke mowed lawns and picked blueberries to get money. Does anybody want to see the series return? There were only 2 parts, and I was wondering what your guys' ideas were for other ways to make money. Ideally, it would be done in the summer. 

Once a person hits around 16(in the States, that is), it's usually not very hard for them to find a job and start making money.

Most fast food places will hire you at 16, and a host of other places like department, electronics, and pet stores will too.

That said, I do think it was an interesting series, but Scrapyard Wars 6 and the Mexico vlogs will probably be my favorites for a long time.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

8 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Once a person hits around 16(in the States, that is), it's usually not very hard for them to find a job and start making money.

Most fast food places will hire you at 16, and a host of other places like department, electronics, and pet stores will too.

That said, I do think it was an interesting series, but Scrapyard Wars 6 and the Mexico vlogs will probably be my favorites for a long time.

Totally agree. You can get hired at a place that pays $15+ an hour if you send your resume out everywhere. It's not economical (If you're looking to make money for a year or two) nor worth it to set up a business that you don't like doing.

Regarding the Mexico vlog, I missed 'em by a day - specifically at the beach-resort place. Woe is life.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

13 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

13 hours ago, Imbellis said:

Totally agree. You can get hired at a place that pays $15+ an hour if you send your resume out everywhere. It's not economical (If you're looking to make money for a year or two) nor worth it to set up a business that you don't like doing.

Regarding the Mexico vlog, I missed 'em by a day - specifically at the beach-resort place. Woe is life.

I guess that makes sense. I just found them fun to watch. And I do agree, scrapyard wars 6 is my favorite; 7 was a letdown.