I need help with my wireless printer

AFB_MD

Hello guys. First of all, I live in Colombia so you may not be familiar with my ISP but feel free to ask anything you need to assist me. Second, i don't know anything about wifi networks... I mean, the best i can do is check my IP haha... So please, bear with me.

So, i've been having a problem with my home printer, which until yesterday night was working just fine, through my wifi network. The printer is an all-in-one HP DeskJet 5820.

Now, for some reason, any of my devices (PC connected directly to the modem via Ethernet cable, other PCs connected through wifi and my phone) is able to recognize the printer connected to the wifi network but the printer itself does report to have a good connection (although access to internet seems to be interment since the problem started to present). Even if i connect my PC to the printer through USB cable, although the PC finds it, it won't let me print anything or scan anything.

Even the HP TIs haven't been able to solve the problem and literally went all the way to say that i should move to a different place (sure... easy!!). They tried adding the printer manually to my PC and it worked for about 5 minutes, until the connection was lost again.

I used to connect to the printer, mostly, using the HP Smart Print App, both with my PCs (laptops and desktop PC... if you need additional info, leave a comment) and phone (Samsung galaxy s9)

About my network physical set up... it's kind of funny and you may think it is a bit of an overkill, because my apartment is not that big.... However, for some reason 2 of the rooms weren't getting good wifi signal so i had to to this:

1) Living room: the original ISP's (main) modem. Reference: this says fiber optic device, model RTF3505VW, Askey. In total, there could be something between 15 and 25 devices connected to this modem or the routers listed bellow.

2) Hall: My ISP originally installed a dual band access point in between all the rooms and, as i said, it worked OK everywhere except for 2 rooms. This one is connected wireless to the main modem. Reference: Access point dual band (2.4 - 5 Ghz), mitrastar, model HGW-500BNA-QC v2. There are something in between 5 and 7 devices connected to this point through wifi.

3) Room 1: In one of those rooms, i have 1 router (which is connected directly through ethernet cable to the main modem). Reference: Lynksys wireless router EA2700 N600. There's only 4 devices connected via wifi to this modem (smart TV Samsung UN40U6000; Hometheater Samsung HT-J5500K; iPad; Samsung Galaxy S9) and my personal desktop PC connected via ethernet cable.

4) Room 2: even with all these stuff, there was one room still receiving a bad signal intensity, so 5 days ago (4 days before the printer started to fail) i added an additional wireless router for that room only. Reference: tp-link TL-wr840N. It is configured as a range extender. There are 2 or 3 devices connected to this thing, wirelessly.

Now, for the layout of all the above mentioned stuff, please check the attached image.

1186655697_Apartmentlayout.png.d26e686f92973e76f3737a49bd961560.png

The printer is in the living room and is wirelessly connected to the main modem...

I did contact the HP support center: they tested the printer, found out it is connected to the main modem through wifi and managed to fix the problem for only 5 minutes. Then, they mentioned i should test the printer somewhere else (unviable), or get rid of some of the routers, because they think they may be creating some sort of interference. However, they failed to do anything to help me prove and solve this (probable) problem. Then they started saing stupid stuff (move somewhere else... yes, i'm serious).

I did contact my ISP support center (movistar colombia, just in case): they couldn't find any problem with my network and did nothing else (...).

Just in case, i will also attach a copy (with the respective translation) of the network status report that the printer is showing me right now. 

So... I'm desperate. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

Captura 2.JPG

Captura 3.JPG

Captura.JPG

I like octopuses