OBS/Twitch cuts at specific points during stream

not sure where to post this, so lemme just put it here.. so I do some light streaming daily for a few months now and I have been seeing this weird thing on my stream recently. Whenever i start streaming OBS would say I'm live and I'd see the stream on twitch is fine too but a few minutes later it disconnects on twitch and OBS says its still streaming and the indicator on OBS tell so too. Then after around 1 hour and 30 mins.. it would just cut itself and restart the stream.. so basically, if you were to check my twitch VODs they're cut in A) A short 8-10 min video B) Lots of 1 hour and 30 min segments of just one stream.

I tried using Streamlabs OBS and did a small stream while i was sleeping and it still had the problem. This problem started to occur like last few weeks cuz when i checked my VODs on twitch on January 6 i was able to stream 3 hours straight but all my streams after that have been having this issue. I didnt change any settings i use and i even already re-installed obs and it didnt fix anything.

How do i fix this problem of mine?

<Redacted> - so you can see what i am talking about

Edited by W-L

Stream cuts or just VODs? As VODs might be just another Twitch thing to limit from non-partners.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

6 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Stream cuts or just VODs? As VODs might be just another Twitch thing to limit from non-partners.

its cuts stream. it would cut stream because the people who watch my stream tell me i'm gone for some time when i checked my chat so i check obs and it says its reconnecting but sometimes it says its fine too which is weirder