Hacking Nvidia's Drivers!

On 4/18/2022 at 9:47 AM, Snowarch said:

Any way i could use this to enable it? I got the card (msi) pre flashed to 8gb gigabyte bios. I know the tech power up has the msi 8gb bios. Yes this port came like that. I didn't sauder it on. I had to change the bracket to access it. Said port failed to do anything tho when things are in it. It could be the gigabyte bios. (Cause im not skilled enough to flash a card nor do i have a windows device. So i cannot try. 

Not through any way i know or could find about. But i am still curious about your card coming that way. Does the card register the full 8gb? And who did you bought it from?

• 2 months later...

So I have warzone working, anyone been able to get cod: vanguard working?

With p106-100

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2022 at 9:02 PM, sycodelic said:

So I have warzone working, anyone been able to get cod: vanguard working?

With p106-100

How did you get warzone working?

Is anyone try to use nvcleanstall?

I found this tools can repack the nv drivers, and rebuild signature.

I have try to simple modify the nv_dispi.inf ,but also can not pass the driver installation.

On 8/16/2022 at 11:24 PM, Rahul Vivek said:

Now there are two situations. One is that I modified nv_ dispig.inf file, replacing the section part, and using nvcleaninstall to modify the signature. No matter how it is installed, it will stop halfway because of an error. Cannot install correctly. In the other case, the 1060 template is directly installed by nvcleaninstall. However, only phyx can be used after installation, and others cannot be used. That is, the result is the same as that of normal installation.

• 2 weeks later...

really? driver 425.31? 

10 hours ago, illario said:

Now, i have tested RT on P106-100, not much better, but faster!

win106-100.png

We can sign modded driver with valid signature if Microsoft still not banned leaked NVIDIA code signing certificate (Lapsus leak).

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/EqBN/yjBm6yTN8

Single run DSignTool.cmd to create config and install certs then use DSignTool.exe for driver signing (use NVIDIA certificate). Maybe you need to create a .cat file first.

Так где скачать то, что надо подписать?

I meant that you can sign your modified driver using the package I posted. Then Windows will perceive it as completely original, as if it was signed by Nvidia itself.

6 hours ago, illario said:

И что конкретно утекло , исходники драйверов?

Some driver sources, certificates for code signing,etc. See comments here for magnet link...

5 hours ago, illario said:

Thanks, i'll try.

But the problem is not the nvidia signed with my facked signatute - Windows easily loads this driver without problems. I had to change  about 10 dlls (the protection was in dlls aslo) and the the different anticheat programs are yelling about the dlls ate hacked: such as EasyAntiCheat and seems PunkBuster too ( i didn't check it).

Many network games that use anticheat wouldn't work(.

What is the max driver version you were able to achieve.

Then the basic limitation of this gpu will be no more and it will be quiet useful.

It will be extremely useful for peoples who do not play in multiplayer, like me.

Nevermind. Just tested. Microsoft already put these leaked NVIDIA certificates into blacklist. Windows (with all updates) deny to load such driver. It worked a few months ago, but it doesn't work anymore 🙄

PbQ83SLKtN.png.2a6d71a707388fdb3098faad48ceeba3.png

(failed to start because of certificate is revoked)

hoping someone can point me in the right direction. i have a p106-100 that works great. just redid  the thermal pads and paste. my problem is that i have a r5 5600x and no igpu. i purchased an r5 240 to use as a display out but after going threw the steps to modify and install the drivers along with setting up everything in regedit i cannot switch windows to use the p106-100 as the primary render device. if i disable the drivers for the r5 240 i can but the refresh is horrible. if anyone knows how to make this work i would appreciate it.

15 minutes ago, illario said:

466.71 is done!

466.png

Oh, That is great! can you try a 5xx driver? or the latest?

It'll be interesting once this is working on 512 drivers or higher but I fear by that time a P106-100 won't be useful for gaming much anymore, but still useful as a compute card and rendering card I guess. Maybe one day Nividia will just drop this driver limitation once the card is aged out of useful life.

Welp now i feel bad for selling the card. I hope i can find another one just for fun.

22 minutes ago, illario said:

Why P106(1060) won't be useful? Why? Its only 5 years card, dx 12 and rt emulation is included still now.

3GB is already below minimum for most games and 6GB is quickly becoming the lower end. GTX 1060 is OK for 1080P low/medium now but in a few years it'll be only good for low settings and probably 720P. RT emulation is too weak to be actually useful in any games on a GTX 1060.

1 hour ago, illario said:

NVenc disabled by hardware limitations of this chip.

I actually dont understand why nvidia has disabled RayTracing on 3gb version. 😤

but i think that with pcie 1x4 can´t make rtx

10 minutes ago, illario said:

No, look at my first screen, the same x4 v. 1, but 6bg and rt works.

how do you have 6gb on 106-090?